Best G-Sync monitor?

AntonChigurh
6 minutes ago, N1ghtshade said:

Hmm alright. Sounds like a damn good monitor

edit: Is there really much of a difference between 144hz and 60hz monitors? Cause I can't seem to find any 144hz 4k monitors that don't cost an arm and a leg

4k 144hz monitors don't exist right now. the only monitor that does it is the PG27UQ i just told you about. 

if you can imagine +60 fps at 4k, no present hardware will be able to produce high frame rates at 4k. not even multi-GPU. luckily you can reduce resolution to 1440p or 1080p and carry 144hz. 

5 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

4k 144hz monitors don't exist right now. the only monitor that does it is the PG27UQ i just told you about. 

if you can imagine +60 fps at 4k, no present hardware will be able to produce high frame rates at 4k. not even multi-GPU. luckily you can reduce resolution to 1440p or 1080p and carry 144hz. 

Ah ok. I'll just get a 1440p 144hz then.

edit: Any recommendations on good 1440p 144hz monitors?

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540