Linus Tech Tips - The Movie

AlexHouse

I'm a sucker for documentaries and movies and it just came to me, I think it would be interesting to watch a documentary / movie about the story of "Linus Tech Tips" how it all began and what it took to get to where it is today

Please LTT Crew, make a movie, thank you! ^_^

There is not much to say about it though... You can see the growth in the videos. Also, there is this to look at, if you must.

Join the Appleitionist cause! See spoiler below for answers to common questions that shouldn't be common!

Spoiler

Q: Do I have a virus?!
A: If you didn't click a sketchy email, haven't left your computer physically open to attack, haven't downloaded anything sketchy/free, know that your software hasn't been exploited in a new hack, then the answer is: probably not.

Q: What email/VPN should I use?
A: Proton mail and VPN are the best for email and VPNs respectively. (They're free in a good way)

Q: How can I stay anonymous on the (deep/dark) webzz???....

A: By learning how to de-anonymize everyone else; if you can do that, then you know what to do for yourself.

Q: What Linux distro is best for x y z?

A: Lubuntu for things with little processing power, Ubuntu for normal PCs, and if you need to do anything else then it's best if you do the research yourself.

Q: Why is my Linux giving me x y z error?

A: Have you not googled it? Are you sure StackOverflow doesn't have an answer? Does the error tell you what's wrong? If the answer is no to all of those, message me.

12 minutes ago, AlexHouse said:

I'm a sucker for documentaries and movies and it just came to me, I think it would be interesting to watch a documentary / movie about the story of "Linus Tech Tips" how it all began and what it took to get to where it is today

Please LTT Crew, make a movie, thank you! ^_^

there'S that like 5-6 min video of something similar somewhere, where linus talks to the camera. somewhere.

edit  : THIS : 

8 minutes ago, LtStaffel said:

There is not much to say about it though... You can see the growth in the videos. Also, there is this to look at, if you must.

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Yeah, the info is already out there, but they do have all the necessary skills on staff to make a full movie if they ever wanted to for some reason.  To be honest, unlikelier channels have done it and succeeded xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Yeah, the info is already out there, but they do have all the necessary skills on staff to make a full movie if they ever wanted to for some reason.  To be honest, unlikelier channels have done it and succeeded xD 

I personally see no real appeal in the idea. I would much rather see them spend there time on more scrapyard wars.

6 hours ago, doomsriker said:

As for Linus tech tips "the movie", This interview with Linus is essentially that in terms of information.

-snip-

Too late, I ninja-ed you and posted that first! bwahahahaha---oh, you're getting all the "agreed"'s.... nevermind.......

Join the Appleitionist cause! See spoiler below for answers to common questions that shouldn't be common!

Spoiler

Q: Do I have a virus?!
A: If you didn't click a sketchy email, haven't left your computer physically open to attack, haven't downloaded anything sketchy/free, know that your software hasn't been exploited in a new hack, then the answer is: probably not.

Q: What email/VPN should I use?
A: Proton mail and VPN are the best for email and VPNs respectively. (They're free in a good way)

Q: How can I stay anonymous on the (deep/dark) webzz???....

A: By learning how to de-anonymize everyone else; if you can do that, then you know what to do for yourself.

Q: What Linux distro is best for x y z?

A: Lubuntu for things with little processing power, Ubuntu for normal PCs, and if you need to do anything else then it's best if you do the research yourself.

Q: Why is my Linux giving me x y z error?

A: Have you not googled it? Are you sure StackOverflow doesn't have an answer? Does the error tell you what's wrong? If the answer is no to all of those, message me.