how do I find a PCI Wi-Fi card with a strong as possible signal?

I'm looking for a PCI wifi card with a signal strength as strong as the Samsung Galaxy S6 (weird comparison most likely, I don't have experience in wifi).

My parents are unplugging the Ethernet cable that leads from the main building out to my hut so I can't use my PC. I'm located around 15m away from the router and the signal passes through two wooden walls. From my room I can use my Galaxy S6 on our wifi with transfer speeds enough for 1080p youtube streaming but not my PC, so I'm looking to buy a wifi card to bypass their restriction and be able to use my PC. My previous PC had a cheap PCI card from china (~$12) that couldn't connect or detect our wifi from my room so I'm looking to get a decent one that's as powerful as the one in the Galaxy S6.

Transfer speeds aren't particularly important, getting around 20Mb/s download would be sweet to watch youtube but I could deal with as little as 1Mb/s and just play some Counterstrike.

If anyone knows of a card that can reach the signal or knows for what to look for while searching for one please leave a comment.

The wifi router is an ASUS RT-N56U 

6 minutes ago, DanielAhlstrand said:

-snip-

is the hut connected on the same circuit as the house?

how come they are removing the cable?

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

28 minutes ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

is the hut connected on the same circuit as the house?

how come they are removing the cable?

what do you mean by circuit?

they won't allow me to use internet during certain periods as a sort of punishment which I find absolutely idiotic so I'm looking to bypass it with using the wifi.

I'm also looking into getting a wifi repeater.

Just now, DanielAhlstrand said:

-snip-

as in it the hut thing is on the same wiring as the house

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

4 hours ago, DanielAhlstrand said:

I'm looking for a PCI wifi card with a signal strength as strong as the Samsung Galaxy S6 (weird comparison most likely, I don't have experience in wifi).

My parents are unplugging the Ethernet cable that leads from the main building out to my hut so I can't use my PC. I'm located around 15m away from the router and the signal passes through two wooden walls. From my room I can use my Galaxy S6 on our wifi with transfer speeds enough for 1080p youtube streaming but not my PC, so I'm looking to buy a wifi card to bypass their restriction and be able to use my PC. My previous PC had a cheap PCI card from china (~$12) that couldn't connect or detect our wifi from my room so I'm looking to get a decent one that's as powerful as the one in the Galaxy S6.

Transfer speeds aren't particularly important, getting around 20Mb/s download would be sweet to watch youtube but I could deal with as little as 1Mb/s and just play some Counterstrike.

If anyone knows of a card that can reach the signal or knows for what to look for while searching for one please leave a comment.

The wifi router is an ASUS RT-N56U 

I have some questions for you.

1. How old are you?
2. Why were you punished?

3. How long does the punishment last?

4. Will you still have access to the internet while performing homework, etc?

5. Have you tried talking to them, in a calm manner, like an adult, and working out a way for you to get internet back?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)