GPU recommondation

Darsh Patel

I have AMD APU A-10 7800 with R7 7800 graphics. Which GPU can I pair with this APU. I already tried gtx 1050 but it didnt go well. Please Help

6 minutes ago, Darsh Patel said:

I have AMD APU A-10 7800 with R7 7800 graphics. Which GPU can I pair with this APU. I already tried gtx 1050 but it didnt go well. Please Help

You can only crossfire that with other amd gpus of the same architecture. I recommend the r7 370 (maybe it also works with rx460, correct me if i'm wrong)

9 minutes ago, Darsh Patel said:

Rx 460 or an RX 470, what exactly didn't go well? 

37 minutes ago, <Aleks> said:

Rx 460 or an RX 470, what exactly didn't go well? 

well my monitor would go pink blue white etc colors...So i thought of going with Radeon Series. If i play Dirty Bomb on medium high settings, the color change occurs instantly

49 minutes ago, FTL said:

You can only crossfire that with other amd gpus of the same architecture. I recommend the r7 370 (maybe it also works with rx460, correct me if i'm wrong)

So basically GPUs with crossfire technology supported will be compatible with dual graphics of APU. Right?

22 minutes ago, Darsh Patel said:

So basically GPUs with crossfire technology supported will be compatible with dual graphics of APU. Right?

Not all, only the same architecture, you can't crossfire GCN cards with TeraScale.

10 minutes ago, FTL said:

Not all, only the same architecture, you can't crossfire GCN cards with TeraScale.

RX 460 runs well with A-10 7890K, 7870k after watching a couple of videos on youtube. So I think I can rely on RX 460 for A-10 7800. ( or correct me if I am wrong)

1 hour ago, Darsh Patel said:

No, I've used an A8-6600k APU with a 750ti you have to tweak the settings, I maybe try playing around with the settings now with your 1050. Or look on YouTube for a video you can't be the only one with the problem.