Does a phone or drone get outdated faster

Meawa

Phone or drone  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which one

• Phone
    • Drone

Title says it all 

i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Corsair DDR4 LPX 16 GB | MSI GTX 970 Gaming | Corsair 750D | WD Black 1 TB | MX100 256 GB | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 Watt | ASUS VG248QE | Corsair H105 | K70 MX blues non-RGB | M95 | H1500 | Windows 8.1 64-bit

A drone has one functionality... to fly around.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Should depend on task which its used for, now wouldn't it?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 minutes ago, yathis said:

Whats the difference between a drone and a helicopter rc?

As the term is popularly used, I think they're basically two different names for the same thing.  (Although a drone might be more likely to be a quadcopter.)

There is such a thing as a military drone, but I know very little about those, except I think they're a lot larger and more expensive than the quadcopters you get at places like Amazon or Fry's, and I think they're nothing like the toys people (I think mistakenly) call "drones".

57 minutes ago, yathis said:

Whats the difference between a drone and a helicopter rc?

48 minutes ago, PianoPlayer88Key said:

As the term is popularly used, I think they're basically two different names for the same thing.  (Although a drone might be more likely to be a quadcopter.)

There is such a thing as a military drone, but I know very little about those, except I think they're a lot larger and more expensive than the quadcopters you get at places like Amazon or Fry's, and I think they're nothing like the toys people (I think mistakenly) call "drones".

A basic RC helicopter serves a very basic role, a toy (mostly for hobbiests, as they're rather hard to fly well), that isn't functionally in depth.

A drone, on the other hand, can serve a large variaty of roles based on it's loadout. Most quadrotors have cameras on them, and while fun to play with, the role would be surveying area and recon. But what you buy in a store or online is typically used as a higher tech toy as a replacement for the humble RC copter.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.