AI3 suite - Asus problem

Hey there!

I ran into a problem while installing the AI3 suite (Asus' fan xpert + other stuff utility). 
I looked up online for a solution, found out about the "ai3 cleaner.exe," however it seems like

the link to download the file is ... dead. 

Anyone here have any idea how to uninstall (besides control panel), and reinstall ai3 suite?

Mainly it'll help to get that cleaner.exe from Asus. Or if any of you magically have it ^.^/

Anyhow, thanks! 

Current Build:

CPU: Core i5-9600K MOBO: Asus strix z390-i RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3200mhz GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix Storage: Samsung SSD 500GB & Samsung 1TB SSD Case: Louqe Ghost S1 Cooler: Noctua L12 - 92mm fan only PSU: Corsair SF600 Keybaord: Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Red

Try reinstalling without uninstalling. maybe you'll see a "fix" option. otherwise idk.

56 minutes ago, Dabasepc said:

Try reinstalling without uninstalling. maybe you'll see a "fix" option. otherwise idk.

Nah. The installer doesn't even open. Just a pop up with a message. Pretty sure it's related to that 

installation bug some people have mentioned on the Asus' forums. 
Thanks though.

Current Build:

CPU: Core i5-9600K MOBO: Asus strix z390-i RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3200mhz GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix Storage: Samsung SSD 500GB & Samsung 1TB SSD Case: Louqe Ghost S1 Cooler: Noctua L12 - 92mm fan only PSU: Corsair SF600 Keybaord: Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Red

Completely clean your PC with fire.

Asus software is complete trash and should never be installed.

It's not a race to the bottom.

16 hours ago, 0x1e said:

Completely clean your PC with fire.

Asus software is complete trash and should never be installed.

FeelsBadMan

Current Build: