Flashing new BIOS for LGA775 to LGA771 mod

I have built a computer for myself out of used parts and am struggling with flashing a new BIOS. For this computer build, I used an x5450 processor - an Xeon processor from the LGA771 socket - inside a P5Q Pro motherboard (LGA775). I was able to do this using the "LGA775 to 771" mod (tutorials all over YouTube) and am now running a 4 core 3.00Ghz processor for under $100. Quite happy that I have gotten everything to work, but I'm still running on the old BIOS. This BIOS is not able to properly utilize all four cores of my processor as it was coded for the dual core processors.

I've found the correct BIOS for my motherboard with this mod. The BIOS can be found at this link: https://mega.nz/#!XxRzzSZC!cQm4L14lsofjdo28C_CNvnwckmzhX66XencOrb0GkyU

I have downloaded the BIOS but that's as far as I've been able to go. The "flash bios" section in my bios is confusing and I can't seem to figure out how the computer wants me to boot the new file. IDK if that makes any sense, but I have never flashed a bios before. I'm really not sure how to approach it. If anyone could offer some help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-Carter

40 minutes ago, CUDA_Cores said:

I've read about this problem before, and I don't think it's related to the bios. It has to do with wondows and how it sees the new CPU cores. A lot of people have said to solve it, they had to reinstall windows, so you may want to try that.

Oh no, I know that the bios is limiting the cpu. My problem is I have no clue how to flash a new bios and the few youtube videos are not simple enough for me to understand or they are outdated. I know a lot about hardware but when it comes to software, the simple words really help.

It seems to support USBs for flashing BIOS. Which is nice option instead of floppies. Anyway, the way update process goes. You extract BIOS files to USB, either root or inside folder, doesn't matter. Then in BIOS or before it you select to use EZ Flash (can be called Q-Flash too). In there you should see USB and file path to BIOS file. Select it and run updater. DO NOT touch power button before its completed. If you are unsure when that is, leave it be for some time.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv