cheapest cooler for lga 771

SmarticleCo

Hello. so i recently bought 2 DSBV DX motherboards for 15$ CAD and they came with the non fan cpu coolers. where can i get a very cheap lga 771 cooler. looking to build my own 3u Server case and would like to be able to use the systems until the case is done. thanks!

771 should be the same as 775 so anything compatible with 775 should work.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, SmarticleCo said:

Hello. so i recently bought 2 DSBV DX motherboards for 15$ CAD and they came with the non fan cpu coolers. where can i get a very cheap lga 771 cooler. looking to build my own 3u Server case and would like to be able to use the systems until the case is done. thanks!

You can try adding fans.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

Just now, themctipers said:

771 should be the same as 775 so anything compatible with 775 should work.

yes this is correct

Just now, SmarticleCo said:

check your mobo surroundings for clearance

see if you can fit this cooler

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/vfw323/cooler-master-cpu-cooler-rrgmm416pkr2

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Thanks guys. ill probally pull the linus method and zip tie it. i am planning on making a video series for this build. and on one of the facebook groups im in people were like. just buy a server chasis. so i said that would make an awesome video. Hey guys Steven here and today we are going to build a server 'me clicking buy' ok guys thanks for watching. xD such a good video.