Wii u and Switch

LucasDerpYT

Wii already know that nintendo apparently doesnt want the switch to replace the 3DS, with that in mind, what that in mind, what of the Wii U? They already dropped support. I think Zelda was the last game for it, ever, which is not disappointing. But now that games like Mario Maker have made their way to the 3DS, the 3DS is on its way to being as useful as the wii u. And obviously, the 3DS is not nearly as powerful as the Switch, but has way more games. 

But I am here to talk about putting a switch into a Wii U Gamepad. Is it possible? I know that the PCB in the switch changes elevation, which can be fixed by different standoffs, but I like the look of the Gamepad, and in all seriousness, could the Wii U GamePad be modded into a switch?

7 minutes ago, LucasDerpYT said:

But I am here to talk about putting a switch into a Wii U Gamepad. Is it possible? I know that the PCB in the switch changes elevation, which can be fixed by different standoffs, but I like the look of the Gamepad, and in all seriousness, could the Wii U GamePad be modded into a switch?

why? switch is better than wii u in every way possible, i don't think its a good idea. yes it is possible if you really want to making it a DIY project. 

I haven't held a switch yet, but isn't the screen on the switch much bigger than the Wii U? And the Wii U pad isn't the most comfortable thing to hold anyway, Wii U Pro Controller FTW.

8 hours ago, Monkey Dust said:

I haven't held a switch yet, but isn't the screen on the switch much bigger than the Wii U? And the Wii U pad isn't the most comfortable thing to hold anyway, Wii U Pro Controller FTW.

The screen is the same size as the Wii U screen. It just looks bigger because on the Wii U GamePad you had all that plastic around it. It's also 720p rather than 480p and the video signal isn't compressed and sent over WiFi which helps. In terms of comfort? Eh, there's positives for both options. The Wii U GamePad is more bulky but that also means it fits into my hands a bit better. The sticks on the Wii U GamePad are also a bit better than on the Switch and the Switch doesn't have a proper D-Pad. But the Wii U GamePad is glossy plastic which kinda makes it feel cheap especially when you also consider the significantly worse screen.

But yeah, the Switch looks better but overall it's basically just a GamePad that has been put on a diet.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing