Are there any good screen protectors for the Nintendo Switch that don't damage it or get messed up when using it docked?

Bleedingyamato
Go to solution Solved by Exprima,

I have this one personally and I've got no complaints. Even split it with a friend because it's a 2-pack.

My friend has a Switch but no screen protector for it since they'd heard those could either not work well or possibly damage the Switch I think too.   I know for sure it was at least that using the Switch docked and it getting hot enough could cause screen protectors to fall off or something.  

Anyway, I'm worried that if they keep using it with no screen protector that the Switch screen could get scratched from using the dock like I've heard is a problem too.  

Are there any any good screen protectors that don't have any problems?

Heating up to the point where the glue melts, trust me you would have bigger problems than that if it was getting that hot. As for screen protectors, any tempered glass screen protector will be fine

Tempered glass screen protector, nothing beats those. There is a reason why I like to keep my phone covered by them, 100% protection against scratches in the actual screen, additional drop protection and best off they take a beating before they scratch so badly that you need to replace them.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

3 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

get a tempered glass screen protector from amazon or buy a first party one from Nintendo.  

I'm pretty sure I saw a review or something that said the official Nintendo screen protector was vulnerable to the heat when docked issue affecting the adhesive.  

2 minutes ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

Heating up to the point where the glue melts, trust me you would have bigger problems than that if it was getting that hot. As for screen protectors, any tempered glass screen protector will be fine

Well that's the problem I've heard people are having.  That it gets hot enough when docked to affect the screen protector staying on the screen.  ?

I have this one personally and I've got no complaints. Even split it with a friend because it's a 2-pack.

Ryzen 5 3600 | EVGA CLC240 | EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC Ultra | ASRock B450 Pro4 | 16gb EVGA SuperSC DDR4-3200 | 1tb WD SN550 | 2tb SanDisk Ultra 3DEVGA P2 650w | Fractal Design Meshify CViewSonic VX2758-2KP-MHD + ViewSonic VS2412-H | GHS.RAR (Boba U4s, Staebies, GMK Aurora Polaris + Artisans) | Steelseries Aerox Ghost | Artisan-Japan Ninja FX Hien (M/Soft) | Fostex HP-A3 | Fostex PM0.3G | Fostex T60RP | Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro | Beyerdynamic FOX

10 hours ago, Exprima said:

That's probably the one I'll get for my friend.  It's the only one I saw on Amazon with such positive reviews even though I've never heard of the brand.  

Thank you for the suggestion.   ?