My first ever build

Ammokdad

Hi guys

so i wanted to show yall my first ever pc build, and see if i could get some feedback :) 

Parts List:

CoolerMaster Masterbox 5

ASUS Strix z270h gaming

Intel Core i5 7600k 

CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo

Corsair VS Series 650w PSU (non-modular) (HAS NOW BEEN UPGRADED TO CORSAIR PSU RM750X 750W) 

2x8gb of HyperX FURY ddr4 2400mhz ram

ASUS Geforce GTX1070-O8G-GAMING Strix gpu

2TB Toshiba HDD

240gb SSD from Kingston

mouse, keyboard and monitor: 

CoolerMaster masterkeys lite bundle

BenQ Zowie XL Series XL2411 144hz 1080p monitor.

I know cable management could be better, but im generally not very good at that kind of stuff, so cut me some slack :) 

What do you think? and since im kinda addicted to toying around with it by now, what upgrade should i make next? 

20170322_165714.jpg

20170322_165710.jpg

20170322_165623.jpg

20170322_165615.jpg

Wow, nice build :)

How's that mic working for you? I have the same one but it always seems to pickup my keyboard more than me.

Get a headphone hanger

Please tell me that's not a V300 SSD

I'd get a new PSU, why a VS?? If it looks like this then it's quite bad, should have asked us before building/purchasing

Image result for corsair vs650

Very nice build,looks good aswell. Personally,i would move it to the right side of the table just to be able to see the beauty :D 

5 minutes ago, Albert1998 said:

Ah, I see you joined the PC masterrace. Everything looks good to me. Nice color scheme.

Thanks ?

3 minutes ago, frozeNNN said:

Very nice build,looks good aswell. Personally,i would move it to the right side of the table just to be able to see the beauty :D 

I did have it there to begin with, but since i want another monitor it wont fit ?

6 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Get a headphone hanger

I'd get a new PSU, why a VS?? If it looks like this then it's quite bad, should have asked us before building/purchasing

It is that one, i have the standard noob response tho, the guy at the store said it would be fine, but ill make sure to upgrade, thanks for the feedback ?

Oh and i have a headphone stand, just havent figured out where to place it yet ?

13 minutes ago, chickennuggetstyle said:

*y'all'd've'st'd

Yas

15 minutes ago, cdsboy2000 said:

Wow, nice build :)

How's that mic working for you? I have the same one but it always seems to pickup my keyboard more than me.

The mic is pretty good, it was a much needed upgrade ?

20 minutes ago, Ammokdad said:

It is that one, i have the standard noob response tho, the guy at the store said it would be fine, but ill make sure to upgrade, thanks for the feedback ?

Computer store guys are frankly....retarded. The V300 is terrible:

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7763/an-update-to-kingston-ssdnow-v300-a-switch-to-slower-micron-nand

That PSU isn't going to explode, but its really meh so don't expect good power delivery.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

it is a good build, but yes everyone is right the best upgrade to the system for the long run would be a better psu. Other than that I think you should see how far you can push that i5 with the 212 evo.

Case:NZXT Tempest 410 MOBO:Gigabyte 990fx UD3 CPU:FX 8320 @ 4.5ghz CPU-Cooler:NZXT Havik 140 GPU:MSI 7790 @ 1200mhz RAM:Patriot Viper 3 HDD:WD 1tb SSD:Kingston V300 PSU:RM750 

#KilledMyWife  

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/3/2017 at 5:12 PM, deXxterlab97 said:

Get a headphone hanger

Just got done putting in my shiny new psu, the CORSAIR PSU RM750X 750W.

And it's not a v300 ssd btw, it's a uv400, although i don't know if thats any better since it's also a value ssd, but i figured it was better than no ssd at all.