i7 7700k AIO reccomendation

I have brought a i7-7700k and overclocked it to 5ghz @ 1.32v however my master liquid 240 seems woefully inadequate to dissipate the heat generated (88c peak under 2hr ROG realbench)

I am looking at Swifttech H240x2 or the Corsair H115i both are available for around £130

I am looking to fit these in my Mastercase maker 5 anyone have any recommendations?

2 minutes ago, RaptorCandy said:

Unless you wanna wait for the EKWB Modular AIO coming sometime between this month and next month according to EK, go for the X62. 

EK make some sick ass water cooling gear and their old AIOs were essentially pre filled custom loops and their modular system will allow you to have a GPU block on your AIO without draining anything. It's pretty freaking cool

idk

2 minutes ago, slashed_wings said:

-snip-

Believe it or not, they're based off the same (or similar, besides the rad and pump) design. Corsair and NZXT's AIOs are both made by Asetek, whereas Cooler Master's are based off their own custom design. 

idk

You'll be just as good with a Noctua D15, Cryorig R1 or Dark Rock Pro 3. You aren't getting any superior performance with an AIO. The only way you will see a big improvement is by stepping up to a custom loop.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti