I regret smoking weed.

WindirBear
12 hours ago, Sauron said:

They aren't only because

Taxes and the government firmly believes in Darwins theory. But the medical side is getting expensive.

I'd suggest if you dont believe in weed is a gateway drug, that you talk to the people on the front lines.

13 hours ago, yathis said:

Taxes and the government firmly believes in Darwins theory. But the medical side is getting expensive.

I'd suggest if you dont believe in weed is a gateway drug, that you talk to the people on the front lines.

I never said I'm pro-weed, in fact I'm not. I was just saying I think cigarettes are also bad and should be banned, at least from public spaces where they bother everyone around the smoker. Medical bills or not, with the current price of cigs I think the government still makes more money from them than they spend on health, but of course that doesn't make it any less morally disgusting.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Weed just enhance your Feelings. You feel good, you will feel even better. You feel bad, you will feel even worse. Most Adults i know who stay in life can handle weed just fine. Its not a gateway and its not for minors of course. But as always, too much is never good. Look at Alcohol...

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

All I know is it fucking stinks and If you smoke that shit near me you'll be fucking eating the shit through your arse hole

10 minutes ago, AUniqueName said:

All I know is it fucking stinks and If you smoke that shit near me you'll be fucking eating the shit through your arse hole

ayyy lmao bring it kid

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Just now, DildorTheDecent said:

ayyy lmao bring it kid

m8 'al fuckin' hav' your life u cheeky little scrub 

5 hours ago, AUniqueName said:

Vaping is worse because its unregulated and they could have any "juice" in their vaping bowls or whatever its called.

I got a feeling people are going to get real sick off vaporizors, new forms of cancer will develop, new congenital failures will occur.

I laugh when I see the batteries explode in their faces.

BTW I punched out a woman who was being a real bitch that was smoking up wind of me. She got in my face and blew smoke into my face.

1 minute ago, yathis said:

Vaping is worse because its unregulated and they could have any "juice" in their vaping bowls or whatever its called.

I got a feeling people are going to get real sick off vaporizors, new forms of cancer will develop, new congenital failures will occur.

I laugh when I see the batteries explode in their faces.

Let me rephrase, smoke anything near me and I'll make it known.

For all I care, you can put whatever shite in your body you want, as long as I don't have to as a result. 

16 minutes ago, AUniqueName said:

Let me rephrase, smoke anything near me and I'll make it known.

For all I care, you can put whatever shite in your body you want, as long as I don't have to as a result. 

Totally respect not wanting any secondhand smoke.  If you want to smoke, keep it private.  Nobody should have to suffer just so I can smoke up.  The same goes for vaping.  Nobody wants your giant fucking clouds anywhere near them.  If you're in public keep it off.

18 minutes ago, yathis said:

I got a feeling people are going to get real sick off vaporizors, new forms of cancer will develop, new congenital failures will occur

This is so hilariously misinformed I dont even know where to start.  

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

On 23/03/2017 at 11:53 PM, Kumaresh said:

I know anecdotal evidence doesn't count for much, but this is one of the problems with drugs. Even if the dosage is minimal and the long term effects are not severe on the mind and body, if it ends up as an addiction or a distraction, it becomes very messy.....

Yes, but that literally applies to anything.

Take gaming for example: We mostly all enjoy gaming here. Gaming, in and of itself, is not physically addictive. Most normal humans can play a game, say "well, that sure was fun", and then go on with their life.

The same thing is true of, say, Chocolate Milk, or bananas, or Yogurt. And the same is true of Marijuana. Marijuana itself does not create a physical dependency, in the same way that heroine does.

Some humans, however, have a psyche that is particularly susceptible to addiction. This can happen with things that are not normally physically addictive, such as gaming, gambling, different types of food, eating in general - or yes, marijuana.

Addiction is messy. Period. No matter what you are addicted to. I've witnessed gaming/computer addiction first hand, and it almost destroyed the person who was afflicted of it.

But do I damn all gaming? Nope. I love gaming. I have many friends who do. Because I can rationally and logically understand the difference between the few who do get addicted - beyond our control - and the many who are safe and responsible.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Just now, Kumaresh said:

I agreed with almost everything in your post except this. Certain behaviours tend to affect the structure of the brain and hence have a higher chance of resulting in an addiction. It's definitely true that almost anything could result in an addiction, but narcotics are fundamentally poised to be addictive in nature due to their aforementioned property. Hence, the percentage of narcotics users that are addicted would be much higher than, say, PC gamers, making it a bigger problem.

The thing is, I don't believe there are any stats to back up or refute that claim.

How many addicted marijuana users are there in the US vs the number of addicted gamers, or gamblers, etc? We have no idea. It would be an interesting statistic though.

Anything that reinforces good feelings are more likely to be addictive. I would suggest that, for example, food addiction, is a much bigger and more widespread concern in the US compared to marijuana. Food can taste amazing. Eating that <insert favourite food here prepared perfectly> can produce a sensation of reward, which is similar to the way many drugs work.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)