1 hour ago, RuaidhriB said:

I have dont have a clue on how to install the drivers.

ill download the drivers from here: https://www.asus.com/nz/Motherboards/M4N68TM/HelpDesk_Download/

and it will download. I will open and extract it with winrar but its just blank, same as without extracting it with winrar. How do I download these drivers?

Cheers.

If you are speaking about Bios drivers you need to download them to a usb thumb drive and install in the Bios menu pre windows boot by hitting "del" key. I would check out some youtube videos first. Asus Has a very good support team that can walk you through the process.

20 minutes ago, Kickflapper said:

If you are speaking about Bios drivers you need to download them to a usb thumb drive and install in the Bios menu pre windows boot by hitting "del" key. I would check out some youtube videos first. Asus Has a very good support team that can walk you through the process.

oh right, is it the same with all other drivers? cheers

Well motherboard driver are kinda different because they engage before OS boots. Listen very carefully though be sure you are installing the correct drivers and make should you do not turn off power during install!! Because you can "brick" your system. What exactly are you installing drivers for and why?

3 minutes ago, Kickflapper said:

Well motherboard driver are kinda different because they engage before OS boots. Listen very carefully though be sure you are installing the correct drivers and make should you do not turn off power during install!! Because you can "brick" your system. What exactly are you installing drivers for and why?

bios, lan, and audio probably

check out a few videos, this is valid to current updates

such as this 

also ASUS AI suite is a software update that can update features and is installed in windows

4 minutes ago, Kickflapper said:

also ASUS AI suite is a software update that can update features and is installed in windows

great! thanks for the help dude

3 hours ago, RuaidhriB said:

bios, lan, and audio probably

Those will be either .exe or .msi files and install like any other software. Except you can't and shouldn't set install location.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv