Relay with an alarm

Dear electronics wizards,

I am trying to make an alarm clock that consists of a Nerf gun's (electric) circuit and a relay. I am not very experienced with this and I am trying to hook up my alarm clock to it. The plan is that I hook up the alarm clock's speaker (which I will replace with a relay) to the Nerf guns circuit. I have a few problems. The first problem is that the alarm pulses. Idk if that will work but there is also a radio mode alarm. Will the radio mode work? Is there a better way to make a relay complete the circuit every morning? I am extremely new at this and appreciate any help you can give.

I know my diagram is bad :(

Thanks,

Matthew

Nerf gun alarm clock diagram.png

so you want your nerf gun to shoot you every morning? yes it can be done. You need more than a relay, you need a transistor to switch the relay when there is a change in volts across the speaker. You can wire the relay to stay on once it has been switched by connecting its NO pole in series with its power, and a timer to cut that link after the nerf gun is empty.

If you look for an alarm with a light then the amount of circuitry you need to modify is much less, if you get a light that has the same power consumption as your nerf gun shooty thing then you wont need to make any modification

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_