Who here has dealt with Althon Micro RMA?

OnionRings

Approx how long did it take them to " repair " your GPU and send it back? They got mine yesterday but so far no reply, I imagine it takes time to find the issue, and they probably have a ton of RMA requests to fill, but to anybody who has RMA'd to them, about long long did you wait?

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

never heard of it, a quick google shows it being a smol independent store 

rip

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 star google review and a shit ton of reddit threads saying its bad so maybe avoid it

My life

6 hours ago, Himommies said:

1 star google review and a shit ton of reddit threads saying its bad so maybe avoid it

Didn't have a choice, sapphire gave it to me as my only option for RMA.

CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

6 hours ago, OnionRings said:

Approx how long did it take them to " repair " your GPU and send it back? They got mine yesterday but so far no reply, I imagine it takes time to find the issue, and they probably have a ton of RMA requests to fill, but to anybody who has RMA'd to them, about long long did you wait?

I had to do it for a friend. took a week for his 460 to get back, and they actually gave him an upgrade. 10/10 would recommend. Acer on the other hand...

6 hours ago, Himommies said:

6 hours ago, themctipers said:

Athlon Micro is sapphire's RMA service

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

I'm not too worried about it because you have to remember that when it comes down to reviews, not a lot of people post good ones, only the angry post bad reviews. If you RMA something, and get a new one, you thank the company, and move on, you'll probably not seek out reddit to praise them or go on yelp and give them a great review, unless that's your style.

2 minutes ago, RGProductions said:

I had to do it for a friend. took a week for his 460 to get back, and they actually gave him an upgrade. 10/10 would recommend. Acer on the other hand...

Athlon Micro is sapphire's RMA service

I hope they don't take a week, I mean if they do so be it as long as they fix my card or send me a new one then fine, I will wait a week. I just don't want to wait a week and have a DOA card or something like that. I'm bored off my ass playing 2D games on my iGPU.

Edit : What do you mean upgrade?

Edited by OnionRings

CPU

Just now, OnionRings said:

I hope they don't take a week, I mean if they do so be it as long as they fix my card or send me a new one then fine, I will wait a week. I just don't want to wait a week and have a DOA card or something like that. I'm bored off my ass playing 2D games on my iGPU.

I should clarify. A week from them getting it, to it being back in his PC.

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

1 minute ago, RGProductions said:

I should clarify. A week from them getting it, to it being back in his PC.

Right, they got mine Monday the 20th, I've heard nothing yet. So we shall see.

CPU

They sure do take their good ole time, 4 days no reply.

CPU

They sent it out on the 23rd expected delivery the 29th, 6 day shipping isn't too bad for ground service, wish they had expedited it since I paid so much for the card but you get what you get, at least I don't have to buy a new card.

CPU