How to change Fn key action from multimedia to function?

i have a dell inspiron 5558 laptop. i tried going to the windows mobility center but there is no option to change the action for the Fn key.is there any other way of doing this?

14 minutes ago, Shammikit said:

i have a dell inspiron 5558 laptop. i tried going to the windows mobility center but there is no option to change the action for the Fn key.is there any other way of doing this?

On my old laptop (HP) I could reverse the fn button in the BIOS, maybe you could try that?

-Crafting

Main Rig: CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 GPU: GTX 1070 MSI Armor OC RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz CASE: Cooler Master Storm Trooper SSD: Samsung 850 250GB HDD: 2TB Seagate Peripherals: Monitor: 27'' QHD 144Hz Acer XF270HUA Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (Cherry MX Brown)

2 minutes ago, Crafting said:

On my old laptop (HP) I could reverse the fn button in the BIOS, maybe you could try that?

-Crafting

there isnt any option regarding the Fn key in the BIOS.is there any other place where i can change this?

1 minute ago, Shammikit said:

there isnt any option regarding the Fn key in the BIOS.is there any other place where i can change this?

Hmm...Some laptops come with software from the manufacturer where you can do it. But I doubt you have it.

Maybe a program like AutoHotkey could do this? I know it serves many functions, and that might be one of them?

That's all I know...Hope it helps a little...

-Crafting

Main Rig: CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 GPU: GTX 1070 MSI Armor OC RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz CASE: Cooler Master Storm Trooper SSD: Samsung 850 250GB HDD: 2TB Seagate Peripherals: Monitor: 27'' QHD 144Hz Acer XF270HUA Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (Cherry MX Brown)