Quietest fans period.

I currently have the stock fans that came with my enthoo pro m acrylic window edition. I can hear a slight hum.

I'm looking for 2 intake, and one rear fan (all 140mm).

I don't care about aesthetics, don't need RGB, I just want ultra silent fans.

Preferably less than $30/fan.

Code-name Nyx: R7-3800X w/ Scythe Fuma 2 Rev. B | Sapphire RX 5600XT | Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | Patriot Viper 4 Blackout | 3TB NVMe Storage| Cooler Master NR200 | Kubuntu/Windows 11 | Xiaomi Mi Curved 34" | Keebwerk Mega | Logitech G602 | Audio Technica ATH-M40X| Edifier e25 Luna

I'll be purchasing from the USA. Don't mind the fact I live in Europe.

Code-name Nyx: R7-3800X w/ Scythe Fuma 2 Rev. B | Sapphire RX 5600XT | Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | Patriot Viper 4 Blackout | 3TB NVMe Storage| Cooler Master NR200 | Kubuntu/Windows 11 | Xiaomi Mi Curved 34" | Keebwerk Mega | Logitech G602 | Audio Technica ATH-M40X| Edifier e25 Luna

2 minutes ago, Daniel Z. said:

Noctuas are good.

Yeah. I'm either going with Noctua fans or be quiet. 

Would you recommend the industrial line of noctua fans?

Just now, ky802008 said:

Yeah. I'm either going with Noctua fans or be quiet. 

Would you recommend the industrial line of noctua fans?

I haven't had any experience with them. Silent Wings are good

1 minute ago, Daniel Z. said:

I haven't had any experience with them. Silent Wings are good

What fans do you have?

Just now, ky802008 said:

What fans do you have?

NZXT stock from S340, my friend has the silent wings. I am fine with a bit of noise.

Noctuas are loud at max rpm just like any other fan. You want quiet you run on low rpm.

1 minute ago, Mooshi said:

Noctuas are loud at max rpm just like any other fan. You want quiet you run on low rpm.

That's my plan.

I'm considering under-bolting.

18 minutes ago, ky802008 said:

I currently have the stock fans that came with my enthoo pro m acrylic window edition. I can hear a slight hum.

I'm looking for 2 intake, and one rear fan (all 140mm).

I don't care about aesthetics, don't need RGB, I just want ultra silent fans.

Preferably less than $30/fan.

corsaire ml fans are are near silent at under 1500rpm

6600K - ASUS Z270i Gaming ITX - 8GB Corsair  Vengence LPX DDR4 2400MHZ - EVGA 1070SC - 120GB HyperX Savage SSD - CX430 PSU:|

PSU tier list- 

5 minutes ago, ky802008 said:

That's my plan.

I'm considering under-bolting.

I've tried a few various fans including Noctuas and current all rounder fan atm are the Fractal Venturi fans. Keep mine on silent setting with the motherboard pwm control.

You should first make sure you're properly identifying the source of the noise by stopping the fans with your hands.

If you're referring to the system in your sig, my guess is that the hum you're hearing is from the hdd and not your fans.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

5 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

You should first make sure you're properly identifying the source of the noise by stopping the fans with your hands.

If you're referring to the system in your sig, my guess is that the hum you're hearing is from the hdd and not your fans.

Yes my PC is the one mentioned in my signature.

The noise from the HDD is different. The noise I'm talking about is very subtle. It's from the intake and rear fan under load. I've made a custom fan curve, but I haven't seen a difference.

Just now, ky802008 said:

Yes my PC is the one mentioned in my signature.

The noise from the HDD is different. The noise I'm talking about is very subtle. It's from the intake and rear fan under load. I've made a custom fan curve, but I haven't seen a difference.

Does stopping the fans with your hands make the noise go away?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

15 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Been there done that... tho i replaced the stock intel cpu cooler in the process so it wasnt all bad haha.

I did find out my HDD was the problem and not the fans.

What im trying to say yes it can be the HDD not the fans.

10 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Does stopping the fans with your hands make the noise go away?

Not really. It's not coil whine from the PSU, it's not from the 3 fans on the graphics card, it's not from the CPU cooler, it's not from the hard drive. No loose screws... The only other option is the case fans, and I've put my ear right in front and the hum comes from them.

3 minutes ago, ky802008 said:

Not really. It's not coil whine from the PSU, it's not from the 3 fans on the graphics card, it's not from the CPU cooler, it's not from the hard drive. No loose screws... The only other option is the case fans, and I've put my ear right in front and the hum comes from them.

Perhaps the case windows are resonating? or a wire vibrating and hitting the case?

26 minutes ago, NLD1st said:

Perhaps the case windows are resonating? or a wire vibrating and hitting the case?

Cable management is "on fleek", and the acrylic window doesn't oscillate.

I don't think you guys get the point.

I asked for silent fans, not to troubleshoot fan motor noise.

3 hours ago, ky802008 said:

just trying to help thats all

4 hours ago, ky802008 said:

People are just trying to help, because you're apparently trying to solve a noise problem by replacing a piece of hardware that is not making that noise.....

Regardless, you want silence?

Buy BeQuiet Silent Wings and run them at our under 800RPM.

38 minutes ago, NLD1st said:

just trying to help thats all

31 minutes ago, MoraisGT said:

People are just trying to help, because you're apparently trying to solve a noise problem by replacing a piece of hardware that is not making that noise.....

Regardless, you want silence?

Buy BeQuiet Silent Wings and run them at our under 800RPM.

I understand, and I'm greatful that you guys are trying to help, but I'm just asking about case fans.

13 hours ago, ky802008 said:

If stopping the case fans with your hands doesn't stop the noise, the noise isn't coming from your case fans.

12 hours ago, ky802008 said:

The system is only as quiet as the loudest component. If your hdd is the culprit for example, quieter fans won't make it much quieter if at all.

12 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

If stopping the case fans with your hands doesn't stop the noise, the noise isn't coming from your case fans.

The system is only as quiet as the loudest component. If your hdd is the culprit for example, quieter fans won't make it much quieter if at all.

yep i have wasted $$ by making that mistake