What do you do when you're um.. y'know...

miyabwah

Just piss of the Greybeards. Works everytime. The only 'quests' I do are the repeating ones, and every once and a while something with Dragonborn. 

yea thats what i do. i still have a lot of college of winterhold quests and others left unfinished. I currently have been having fun with the midas magic spells .

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

Screamo is what I do.

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I crank this up, and I jam out to it, and jamming out makes me happy.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Depressed? ): I tried asking my ego, but it replied back "Ah, get over it."

kill stuff and imean kill it

Depressed? ): I tried asking my ego, but it replied back "Ah, get over it."

I just think of happy things. O.o I don;t have any....

Try to think I a loved one... And imagine how happy they make you feel there you go....

Or start flirting with some girl you like... 

I don't think a lot of people understand what depression is... 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I just hang out with some friends, and if they're the ones causing it. I go talk to my brother about how the world is stupid, basically talk to people about the stupidity of people.

Back from the dead....

Many people can deal with problems head on.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

booze and women seems to fix it for me

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Sleep, cut myself...  :unsure:

Many people can deal with problems head on.

Of course. But we don't know his problem and that's the problem.

when you get older you get used to dealing with shit and kicked when your down

I know depression is hard and it pulls you in but there comes a time you gotta suck it up and deal with it

Shit gonna hit you when gonna leave home and live alone. Nowadays unfortunetly even slightest things are "depression" now. "OMG new iPhone and i dont have money for it" = depression. Same with health - kid sneeze and parents think its AIDS or Ebola.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I know depression is hard and it pulls you in but there comes a time you gotta suck it up and deal with it

That's pretty much impossible if you're depressed.

That's pretty much impossible if you're depressed.

well the only person thats going to help you is yourself ... trust me I know

How to cure Depression in a few easy steps,

Step 1: Go to a hardware store and buy a bag concrete (Rapid set works faster)

Step 2: Add 1 Cup of cement to your cereal.

Step 3: EAT IT AND HARDEN THE F**K UP!

Take life by the balls. If you don't life will take you by the balls and never let go.

well the only person thats going to help you is yourself ... trust me I know

I am my own worst enemy. Only other people can help me. 

I am my own worst enemy. Only other people can help me. 

well your never going to get over it if you just pass the blame onto someone else - all your doing is prolonging your depression and heartache

Find someone to talk to, whether it's a friend, your partner, parents or a counselor. The best thing to do is externalize your feelings. You can try to journal your thoughts or find other modes of expression i.e. music, art, poetry, writing.

Get a support system for yourself and when you're feeling down call on them for support. Make sure you pick people that can help you, not people that will just drag you down or people who will only say 'get over it'

For all the people saying 'just get over it' 'suck it up' 'quit bitching' just tell them to fuck off!

the end goal is to get over it, but the process is the part that takes time.

I have experience with depression and I can tell you that it takes time and is something that can make you stronger or make you fall apart.

Hope this helps :)

*hugs

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

well your never going to get over it if you just pass the blame onto someone else - all your doing is prolonging your depression and heartache

How am I passing the blame? I fully accept that all of this is because of me, but I cannot help myself. How can I if I don't see what I am and what I do the way others people see it? 

How am I passing the blame? I fully accept that all of this is because of me, but I cannot help myself. How can I if I don't see what I am and what I do the way others people see it? 

You are the only person that can make the decision and take matters into your own hands. Other people can't do that for you. What people can do is provide support for you.

Surround yourself with positive people that have your best interest in mind.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Well the fact that you are 12 tells me that you might just be sad and you are not really going through depression, but if it really is depression just find someone to talk to, or do something that might cheer you up even if it is for just a moment, you will forget about what got you down al least for a bit, and that will help, I've been depressed over some personal issues with some people, but I try not to think about it, I usually only think about it when I'm bored and not distracted by anything, and that's when I get depressed, just try to forget it/talk to someone that might be able to help you

Hope it helps :P

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz