Should I wait or buy a ps4 pro?

GetYouBarbara

Grettings everyone.

I am a ps4 owner for quite some time now and I was kinda shocked of the ps4 pro release a few months later. I felt cheated in a way. apart from all that I have had a TV for 7 years now and im gonna buy a new 4k hdr sony tv. now the question is. i asked the salesman which obviously didnt know what he was talking about because be assured me i dont have to upgrade to a pro because ps4 is able to give me the 4k experience and when i read about it on the internet it says it doesnt. so now my question is should i get a ps4 pro or wait a bit and get the xbox scorpio? only reason i dont consider the xbox at the moment is the fact i am a playstation owner since ps1. BUT if the features the scorpio is gonna have are alot better than the pro i would consider it.

11 minutes ago, GetYouBarbara said:

Grettings everyone.

I am a ps4 owner for quite some time now and I was kinda shocked of the ps4 pro release a few months later. I felt cheated in a way. apart from all that I have had a TV for 7 years now and im gonna buy a new 4k hdr sony tv. now the question is. i asked the salesman which obviously didnt know what he was talking about because be assured me i dont have to upgrade to a pro because ps4 is able to give me the 4k experience and when i read about it on the internet it says it doesnt. so now my question is should i get a ps4 pro or wait a bit and get the xbox scorpio? only reason i dont consider the xbox at the moment is the fact i am a playstation owner since ps1. BUT if the features the scorpio is gonna have are alot better than the pro i would consider it.

Get a PC. For $500 you can get a good PC with a much better library of games. You shouldn't feel cheated because the PS4 is almost 4 years old.

2 hours ago, Daniel Z. said:

Get a PC. For $500 you can get a good PC with a much better library of games. You shouldn't feel cheated because the PS4 is almost 4 years old.

thanx for the answer but I already have a PC. Unfortunately I made a deal with my wife and I have moved my PC to my parents house coz of our child. (doesnt want to get spoiled into video games or someshit). anyhoo only option for me currently to enjoy gaming is by console... 

13 hours ago, GetYouBarbara said:

thanx for the answer but I already have a PC. Unfortunately I made a deal with my wife and I have moved my PC to my parents house coz of our child. (doesnt want to get spoiled into video games or someshit). anyhoo only option for me currently to enjoy gaming is by console... 

Oh, good. I would stay with the PS4 because the Pro just upscales with no 4K Blu-ray.

Thanx for all the answers guys. I think the best solution is to wait out and see what Microsoft has in store in E3 for this Scorpio console. guess ill move to xbox next year. Unless sony does some magic ps5.