So just played mass effect....ugh

MadyTehWolfie

Well all the racist things the guy wanted are apperently in game.

1.No white skin tone

2.Codex explains that white people where bred out in 200 years time (like what?)

3. Ugly female characters so I couldnt make my beautiful self (ego much?)

Honestly the third one I could live with but I want to play a character that looks like myself a pale mf that's fabulous, just seems that people are taking hating whites to a new level. In the end I had to refund this game I cant support racist devs or a company that would allow exclusion of any race from a rpg with this kind of character customization. /rant

Edit: Also dont think im racist for saying this if they excluded any other race id be equally annoyed, also I have had sex with everyone from the rainbow and loved them all equally. (lewd much?)

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Ugh, I know right? Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I'm like man why even bother.

My (first) build: i7 4790k | Noctua NH-U14S + NF-A15 | Gigabyte Z97X-SLI | G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB 2133MHz CL9 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Seagate 2TB SSHD | 2x MSI R9 270X TwinFrozr crossfire | Seasonic G Series 750W 80+ Gold | Asus VX238H 23" | GAMDIAS HERMES | Logitech G602 | Steelseries QcK | Windows 8.1

6 minutes ago, kingkickolas said:

Ugh, I know right? Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I'm like man why even bother.

This isn't like the Witcher 3 that took place in midevil Poland. It's in outer space literally has no reason to exclude other races from the customization screen. It actually follows up closely to what actual white racists fear and what black racists say. They are breeding us out (say that with a lack jawed southern accent and picture trailer trash saying that), then there's let's bred out evil whitey. Just don't know why it has to affect our gaming industry and why couldn't we pick to be a asari (or however you say it) have your standard stupid filth human presets and be able to play as a alien that would have been way cooler to me. 

Lol why is bioware so humanist /s

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

I wouldn't expect any less from EA and Bioware at this point. EA always finds a way to destroy every single franchise they touch: unrelentless concession to the progressive left just means that they thought that'd give them the most money and popularity because if there's anything SJWs are good at is at making their ideas sound like they're popular and well accepted when they're just not nearly as accepted by the general population.

But oh well being a pale skin Mexican of centrist views is unacceptable for the Mass effect fuck me right?

-------

Current Rig

-------

I found the skin tone thing very odd, especially when there are NPCs in the game that are very white. They can be, but I can't... Okay. It's not a big deal at all, just very surprising.

COMIC SANS

I'm truly heartbroken to see what Andromeda has become. Therefore I'll probably play the multiplayer and maybe the single player after some patches

Desktop Rig:

CPU: i7-6700K  Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65  Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE  Memory: Corsair VENGEANCE LED 3200Mhz (2x8GB)

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270i  SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB, Samsung PM981 1TB  Case: Louqe Ghost S1

Monitor: Dell Alienware AW3418DW

49 minutes ago, Owlman said:

I'm truly heartbroken to see what Andromeda has become.

I am not, this is exactly the kind of shit I expected :D

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

14 minutes ago, Urishima said:

I am not, this is exactly the kind of shit I expected :D

It's not like I didn't expect anything to be bad, but Mass Effect holds a dear place in my heart and this lack of quality control and strive to be PC is messed up. If things don't improve I'll erase thing game from my memories and stick to the trilogy

Desktop Rig:

CPU: i7-6700K  Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65  Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE  Memory: Corsair VENGEANCE LED 3200Mhz (2x8GB)

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270i  SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB, Samsung PM981 1TB  Case: Louqe Ghost S1

1 minute ago, Owlman said:

It's not like I didn't expect anything to be bad, but Mass Effect holds a dear place in my heart and this lack of quality control and strive to be PC is messed up. If things don't improve I'll erase thing game from my memories and stick to the trilogy

Mass Effect 3 already killed the franchise for me, so at this point I am just here to munch on popcorn and laugh. ME 1 was where it was at.

3 hours ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

2.Codex explains that white people where bred out in 200 years time (like what?)

I can't believe they're serious xD

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD 

15 minutes ago, Urishima said:

Mass Effect 3 already killed the franchise for me, so at this point I am just here to munch on popcorn and laugh. ME 1 was where it was at.

recently played through all 3 for the first time. ME1 was fun, ME2 was "odd" for me and ME3 was just too dramatic and not even an RPG anymore 

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD 

7 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

It's fucking hillarious. Also completely contradicts what we saw in the previous games.

BUT HEY, LOOK AT ALL THE ALIENS YOU CAN FUCK!

9 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

They can't be. Last time I checked Cora Harper is white

Desktop Rig:

Bioware needs a purge

Desktop Rig:

Just now, Megah3rtz said:

recently played through all 3 for the first time. ME1 was fun, ME2 was "odd" for me and ME3 was just too dramatic and not even an RPG anymore 

ME 2 is fun the first 2 times or so but it gets worse on replays, unlike Mass Effect 1 which I still like to go back to.

28 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Problem with Bioware is that their big games are all stories that have gone on for too long to wow anyone anymore. Like all story based games there can only be so many sequels before it becomes stale. Casual players get bored and fans become too critical of the changes they don't like, more often than not having no good suggestion or alternative of their own. 

I'm curious about their new IP though. What genre is it going to be? Adventure?

Desktop Rig:

31 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Problem with Bioware is that their big games are all stories that have gone on for too long to wow anyone anymore. 

Well what happens to Dragon Age when the new age begins? 

Desktop Rig:

19 minutes ago, Owlman said:

I'm curious about their new IP though. What genre is it going to be? Adventure?

It's not an RPG, we know that. Which is probably good, they don't have the chops for that anymore. But if anything, it shows that Bioware is dead.

6 hours ago, Megah3rtz said:

I mean, how the heck do you breed out a skin color considering that it is affected by environment conditions.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

Um... This is about Mass Effect Andromeda, right? Because, you just said "Mass Effect," so I thought you were talking about the game that's just called "Mass Effect" (until I read a ways down).

Anyway, you're saying they cut out the ability to be white?

... What?

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

16 minutes ago, Ithanul said:

I mean, how the heck do you breed out a skin color considering that it is affected by environment conditions.

You would think being on a space ship for that long would make everyone look like albinos lol

9 minutes ago, Dash Lambda said:

Um... This is about Mass Effect Andromeda, right? Because, you just said "Mass Effect," so I thought you were talking about the game that's just called "Mass Effect" (until I read a ways down).

Anyway, you're saying they cut out the ability to be white?

... What?

Yeah they basically won't let you be white and said that white people were bred out aka standard sjw wet dream.

This seriously pisses me off, ME is my favourite game series by a long long shot, yet they do sh*t like this? I really don't want to support the guy who made this crappy set of decisions, but at the same time its ME, its the only game series I would ever think about pre-ordering just because of how much I love the series, and I say this as someone who argues against people who  advocate pre-ordering lol. (I'm yet to pre-order with  2 days till release, I'm holding strong still somehow ha)

Unless there is a very good reason for why rubbish like this has made it in, I will, in the words of Hans Blix, ''I will be very very angry with bioware / ea and write them a letter telling them how very angry I am.''