PC for Seniors

Hey, so i seen the video of Linus and his Grandpa and him showing all those Google products. and it brought up a discussion with my wife and her mother. She never used a pc and my wife wanted to get her into the technology world. Would you ever do a video for seniors and cover something like the Telikin PC. I read some reviews but all the reviews are from the company itself and no 3rd party reviews that i could find.   And is there other options? a OS that is similar? 

Thanks!

i'm talking more about the OS.  that is more geared to seniors.  i know telikin's base model is like 700dollars. but the OS is what i'm looking for more info on. is the OS really user friendly like their reviews claim.

If you have a bit more budget, my grandmother was converted to the techie masterrace when she got an ipad. Just be prepared to do occasional/constant tech support.

As #muricaparrotgang's founder, I invite you to join our ranks today.

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.

Profile Pic designed by the very lovely @Red :)!

2 minutes ago, Dartermis said:

i'm talking more about the OS.  that is more geared to seniors.  i know telikin's base model is like 700dollars. but the OS is what i'm looking for more info on. is the OS really user friendly like their reviews claim.

yes for a OS chromebooks is a web browsers, OSX or a flavour of Linux. 

Hand me downs work great if all theyre doing is surfing the web. I gave my old man my old imac and hes been enthralled with it ever since. 

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

Well, we got iPad for my 95-year-old grandma for her 94th birthday. She can understand somewhat about it, but needs someone to walk her through operations. Same with WinXP PC she has. My other grandma, age 85, has Win7 laptop for online banking and reading news / FB. From which she can do two prior ones by herself.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv