cococup8

Looking for a group of people that are willing to play on my gmod servers

Posted · Original PosterOP

Im opening a gmod gaming community and will need some players join the discord if your interested!

Gamemodes on launch

DarkRP - Custom - Cars - And more

Sandbox - Custom - Wac - Wire - Adv Dupe

PropHunt - IDK i need to learn it but its goin to be funn :)

All donations help the server stay up and be better the donation website will be up soon :)

Click me to join the discord!

just a generic warning: the thin line between looking for group and advertising, be careful not to cross it.

it'd more specificly apply to when you'd be using the servers to gain revenue, which from the sound of it you're not doing right now, but tread very carefully.

Add Prophunt.

-----> Official Unofficial Favorite Keyswitch Type Survey <-----

OWNER OF THE FASTEST INTEL GPU ON LTT UNIGINE SUPERPOSITION [lol]

MY RIG "ALCATRAZ"

CPU i7-4770K OC @ 4.3GHz and pushing | COOLING Cryorig M9i (review| MOTHERBOARD ASUS Z87-PROGPU HD 4600 (no heavy gaming on this rig!) | RAM  16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 1600 MHzSSD Samsung 840 Evo 256GB | HDD Toshiba 3TB 7200RPMPSU EVGA SuperNOVA 750WCASE  NZXT H230 | KEYBOARD Corsair STRAFE - Cherry MX Brown | MONITOR LG 34UM58-P 34" 2560x1080 Ultrawide

HOLA NIGHT THEMERS

GET YOUR ASS ON NIGHT THEME

OTHER STUFF I OWN:

2017 Audi Q7 (I consider it a piece of tech) | Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge | Moto 360 Sport | Lenovo Flex 3 [i7-5500U, HD5500 (fastest on the forum), 8GB RAM, 1TB SSHD] | Xbox One [Home Theater setup] | DJI Phantom 3 Standard | Jaybird Freedom (F5) & X2 [long story, PM if you want to know why I have 2 pairs of Jaybirds] | harman/kardon CL