Need help deciding between monitors

Veltn

Looking to decide between rog swift pg348q ,acer predator x34, rog swift pg279q or the dell s2716dg

Well look at reviews of each and decide which one you want to buy really it doesnt make huge difference in the end. Its really what you want from the monitor. +it depends if you are willing to spend alot or not. If you dont care about money then ok. Personally id go with acer predator x34.

8 minutes ago, Aleksi134 said:

Well look at reviews of each and decide which one you want to buy really it doesnt make huge difference in the end. Its really what you want from the monitor. +it depends if you are willing to spend alot or not. If you dont care about money then ok. Personally id go with acer predator x34.

I would too but apparently there is some backlight bleed which is pretty noticable in dark scenes

Apparently Acer is making a OLED panel for gaming, which will be pretty dank

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

i mostly want to hear random peoples experiences and personal preferences before i decide

aren't all ips monitors prone to blacklight bleed thats what i generally heard and to me not a big deal i mostly game in the morning and afternoon rarely at night