New ITX build! need help??? i7 or keep waiting for Ryzen??

Howdy all!! i need your mass opinion.  

I'm trying to build a new small form factor enthusiast ITX gaming rig, i have picked out the fractal core 500 series case to build it in.  My issue now is i originaly wanted to to a Ryzen build but alas mITX boards are yet to be available!!! with only very few company's giving previews and NO ETA  dates that i've been able to dig up!! so heres my question to ya!! 

Do i continue wating!!??  or do i just break down and go with I7 7700k.  Now few extra things to consider.  i know longer have a gaming desktop right now, i managed to get a decent price for my old one so its gone!! I'm sure everyone knows here how difficult it can be to sell a 5+ year old enthusiast  machine and get a alright price for it.  Aslo ryzen 5 is coming out!!! do i wait to see how the 1600x stacks up in gamaing!!?? could it perform almost as good as the 7700k at significantly lower price!!? that basically all this machine will be used for, that and media,  and last thing?? i want this machine to be as hassle free as possible. with the limited RAM support of ryzen currently would that be a good reasson to stick intel??  so heres my back up intel build i've put together

i7 7700k 

Asus strix z270i mobo

32 gig 16x2 3200 tridentZ  series ram

Samsug Evo 850 500gb ssd 

Corsair cs750m PSU

Fractal core 500 Case 

Corsair h105 cooler 

MSI GamerX GTX1070 

i have the case, gpu, ssd, and PSU already so those I'm sticking with them. Also if anyone could confirm that the h105 will work easily in that case that be sweet!! i know they use in a couple review videos of that case including the Hardware canucks video. i just want to be sure! i WILL be OC'ing this machine so don't ask to confirm.  now i do know alot of your advice will just be speculation.  Especially on the 1600x  but any advice will be helpfull!! 

Thanks everyone!!

depends, wait and see it might be worth it just remember there is no guarantee. 

i guess what I'm asking is if anyone has any inside intel on when a rizen mITX board will be out will they have the same lvl of IO support as the ASUS strix i've picked out.  

5 hours ago, killadunny said:

i guess what I'm asking is if anyone has any inside intel on when a rizen mITX board will be out will they have the same lvl of IO support as the ASUS strix i've picked out.  

There's no reason that a Ryzen build won't have similar IO to the Intel one, but, especially since it's mainly for gaming, go with the 7700k.

Royal Rumble: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/N3v3r3nding_N3wb/saved/#view=NR9ycf

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think." -- Adolf Hitler

"I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught." -- Winston Churchill

"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

The Ryzen 5 lineup should not be all that much better in gaming then the Ryzen 7 series because the Zen core and the Samsung/GloFo LPP+ node aren't particularly good at clocking over 4 GHz.  There are huge voltage spikes required to maintain clocks over 4 GHz.  Up until ~3.5 GHz, though, Ryzen scales linearly, so we can look forward to great clocks on the low-end and mobile chips.

Royal Rumble: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/N3v3r3nding_N3wb/saved/#view=NR9ycf

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think." -- Adolf Hitler

"I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught." -- Winston Churchill

"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." -- Martin Luther King Jr.