Extreme waterproofing test?

TBBZ8X8

Someone needs to do an extreme waterproofing test. Like take all the water resistant phones and drop them to like 30 meters for an hour, Freeze them in water, put them is boiling water, put them in sulfuric acid or other harmful liquids, take it in a hot tub for a while and or a pool. Etc

I want to know what my phone can handle but I don't have the budget of a large tech reviewing company (hint hint)

2 minutes ago, TBBZ8X8 said:

Someone needs to do an extreme waterproofing test. Like take all the water resistant phones and drop them to like 30 meters for an hour, Freeze them in water, put them is boiling water, put them in sulfuric acid or other harmful liquids, take it in a hot tub for a while and or a pool. Etc

I want to know what my phone can handle but I don't have the budget of a large tech reviewing company (hint hint)

Well phones arnt certified for that kinda stuff.

Only stuff like being dropped in a puddle or a pool

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

1 minute ago, TBBZ8X8 said:

there are other people who just review phones but some stuff don't make any sense and you just want to see a phone destroyed (dropping in acid WTF why ?) 

No phone will survive those things. That's not testing, it's purposely destroying machines.

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

Me at the Apple store: "So how fast is this little macbook?"

Apple employee: "Cheetah Fast. Lightning Fast. It's Really, really, fast."

I think everything appple pro did some sort of water test, but to a reasonable level, not with boiling acid tech rax shit

linus sex tips

I now they are not certified for more than dropping in a puddle but they always make conservative guesses as to where the limit is. I want to know what happens if I take it in the hot tub or drop it in vinegar or drop it in the deep end of the pool that way I can know what's realistically safe for my phone and take efforts to prevent that, not the pathetic rating they put on their phones that we all know are capable of much more.

LTT did waterproofing test already last year. And they have done oldie test with Pelican case for some iPhone. Which made Pelican mad to them for some (odd) reason.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 hours ago, TBBZ8X8 said:

keep it underwater and check if it breathes or not, if it does then it isn't "that" waterproof

assume the phone won't work after any of those things happens. no reason to test any of that stuff.