Behringer HPS3000 Studio Headphones.

Aphexxis

Now before i go on with this review, a lot is lied about when something is this cheap.. yeah 17.99 in GBP.

However... these are quite special.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/275636-REG/Behringer_HPS3000_HPS3000_High_Performance_Supra_Aural.html

HPS3000-large.jpg?a301742689

Now i have been using these headphones attached to a Sony amplifier to gain the extra volume headroom these cans have because whilst sounding good on on-board Realtek 889, these drivers can deliver more volume with an amp before distortion occurs.

Sound quality.

This is subjective, but what i will base this on is detail, separation of sounds and frequency response. Again i must tell you all it depends on your own hearing too, this may turn out different for various users.

Bass, is smooth, accurate and it hit's very low, though there is no boosted bass, it's how it should sound, it's very nice.

Mids, they are very clear and are in harmony with the highs and lows, i don't know how to describe this, if anything in some small occasions the mids can sound a little underpowered, but an EQ preset can definitely help this small issue.

High's are very crisp and great to listen to.

Now one thing i can definitely praise these cans for is the sheer amount of detail you get to the listening experience which is really amazing for the price.

Here is a song i did this review with.

I can hear things i never heard before, i can literally here the actual strings of the Violin in certain parts of the song rubbing against the strings.

I know seems a ridiculous review for these cheap headphones.. they live up to what they are though, Studio grade headphones, obviously and objectively there is better out there, but for a much much higher price.

These easily fight well with anything in the 50-70 range.

The only downside to me is a lack of volume but then again, i have listened to them through an amp and on-board, both deliver the same quality audio, however the amp gave them a serious punch when going loud.

They are comfortable, and very light, however they use a large driver, which is what gives such great bass frequencies, and are an over ear design.

10/10 product, you will be hard pressed to find anything even close to these cans for the price.

I have a intel xeon cpu and a 1070 i hope this makes you salty.