Subscriptions

xDylanio

Well i always wanted to have one of these but never knew where to get it. Basically its like a place where u pay a monthly fee, and every month you receive a package with goodies. Like maybe tech related or items like that. Maybe a knife or something. If anyone knows if there is a site dedicated to this please let me know, thanks. 

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti 

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB

Full List : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sPgN8d

1 minute ago, xDylanio said:

Well i always wanted to have one of these but never knew where to get it. Basically its like a place where u pay a monthly fee, and every month you receive a package with goodies. Like maybe tech related or items like that. Maybe a knife or something. If anyone knows if there is a site dedicated to this please let me know, thanks. 

https://www.lootcrate.com/

well kinda tech but it's gaming

Just now, Slottr said:

Lootcrate, Battlbox, Trunkclub.. depends what you want specifically

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

https://www.lootcrate.com/

well kinda tech but it's gaming

Well like dexxter said, that one is gaming. Im not exactly the type of person that wants collectibles. Im not really close to any game in that way. 

What i could use, maybe a monthly knife, or peripherals. Usb drives, usb hub. Wall mount for pc. Stuff that's all around useful. Maybe shirts or granola snacks. 

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti 

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB

Just now, xDylanio said:

Well like dexxter said, that one is gaming. Im not exactly the type of person that wants collectibles. Im not really close to any game in that way. 

What i could use, maybe a monthly knife, or peripherals. Usb drives, usb hub. Wall mount for pc. Stuff that's all around useful. Maybe shirts or granola snacks. 

Naturebox?

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Just now, xDylanio said:

just buy yourself a random item every months 

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

just buy yourself a random item every months 

That is very true. But i feel like it should be something i look forward to everymonth. 

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti 

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB

Just now, xDylanio said:

That is very true. But i feel like it should be something i look forward to everymonth. 

ask a friend or SO, somebody who knows you to buy you something special. 

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

ask a friend or SO, somebody who knows you to buy you something special. 

or ask this forum then use a random number generator and pick somethig to buy randomly from the list

13 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

or ask this forum then use a random number generator and pick somethig to buy randomly from the list

if OP wants to risk it.

4 hours ago, xDylanio said:

Shipping knives can be hard and require permissions. Rest of the stuff isn't really something many people would want to fill their drawers with. You could just go monthly to DX.com and spend $20 there. Then after 4-6 weeks you receive package.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

12 hours ago, xDylanio said:

There really isn't any "monthly subscription boxes" for tech gear - anything good would cost too much. Otherwise you'd just end up getting a bunch of cheap useless shit you probably don't need. Sure, getting some USB drives or a USB hub might be okay. But what happens when they send you your 4th USB hub? Or when they send you a shitty fan you don't need.

A Wallmount for a PC? (I assume you meant monitor, but PC wall mounts do exist) - good luck with that one. Shipping alone would be very expensive, as wallmounts are large and heavy. Good ones also aren't cheap.

There are monthly clothing subscriptions out there - there are dozens though, so it depends on where you live, and what style you want. Most are generally seen as "Not good value", with occasionally a really nice item getting delivered. You're also trusting someone else that doesn't personally know you to choose items you like. Clothing is a very personal choice, and unless you're just a sheep that will wear whatever is popular, regardless of what you truly think about it, these types of subscriptions aren't generally a good idea.

As for snacks, Naturebox.com is a good one (A bit expensive, I hear, but very good quality). There are also subscription boxes for meats (dried/jerked meat, smoked deli, etc).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)