Who Plays WARHAMMER40K?

2 of my friends and I have all gone in and chipped in to set up 2 warhammer 40k armies. One tau and one imperium of man. I was wondering if anyone else has bought and or built any figures?

A smile goes much farther than the person it's meant for.

First impressions are important, it sets the stage for respect.

"If you don't know every word you don't know it!"- SGM McCray

I have not mess with any of the Warhammer 40K figures yet.  However, I am starting to get into figurine painting.  Bought a D&D and Horde figure to start off.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

While its been a few years, and I'm like 2 edition of the rules behind, I play a heavy Thousand Sons based Chaos Space Marine army. I've been meaning to get back into it, but the friends I used to play with have all sold their armies and don't play anymore. 

Got nobody to play with anymore. But i did enjoy painting the figurines. Probably have one or two Chaos marines laying about in boxes somewhere. 

Black legion of course. 

Would like to get into it again. But games workshop stuff is expensive (And i'm getting old)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I played maybe 2 years ago as Chaos Space Marines but I'm a bit out of date and no one I know still wants to play or wants to but has no time. I kinda want to get back into it but It can quickly get more expensive than PC gaming.

Also got a selection of dark angels that I'm thinking of maybe selling. not sure if I'd build them yet but I'm in the UK so I'd probably just eBay them.

|| CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (@3.9GHz) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B350 Plus || Cooler: Arctic Freezer 33 eSports Edition || GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB C16 (@2933MHz) || SSD: SanDisk 128GB || HDD: WD Blue 2TB, Toshiba 2TB, Transcend 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM550x || Case: Fractal Design Focus G || Monitor: 2x AOC 23” I2369VM IPS Full HD, Samsung 32" LED TV Monitor || Mouse: Logitech G703 Wireless || Keyboard: Cooler Master MK750 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) || Speakers: Dell Stereo Speakers || Headphones: Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT / Samsung Galaxy Buds ||