I need help finding a specific HB SLI bridge!

Jambox
Go to solution Solved by NoRomanBatmansAllowed,
44 minutes ago, Jambox said:

I went with the Australian thing, the website is giving me a free one time shipping, just ordered the Bridge, just waiting for it to get at its designated location, and then I'll be able to ship it my way. A bit pricy, but, at least I'll be one of the cool kids with a HOF HB SLI bridge~

Again, much appreciated on the info!

Thanks for letting me help! :D

I dunno if this belongs in the peripherals page, but, if it doesn't, please let me know, that way I can move this to another page.

Right! Onto the topic, I've been searching every nook and cranny to see if I can get my hands on a GALAX HB SLI Bridge, I'm about to SLI two 1080 HOFs, and this SLI bridge is the perfect candidate for it! But I can't seem to find any of them in North America, if anyone knows where I could get my hands on one of those, I'd greatly appreciate the information <3 I'm looking for the 6CM one, picture is attached below.

99581-626493-cropped-full.jpg

MSI GAMING 5K Video 60mm 2 Way SLI Bridge for GTX 1080 1070 Series Graphics Card (2WAY SLI HB BRIDGE M)-  look it up on amazon 

10 minutes ago, Jambox said:

I dunno if this belongs in the peripherals page, but, if it doesn't, please let me know, that way I can move this to another page.

Right! Onto the topic, I've been searching every nook and cranny to see if I can get my hands on a GALAX HB SLI Bridge, I'm about to SLI two 1080 HOFs, and this SLI bridge is the perfect candidate for it! But I can't seem to find any of them in North America, if anyone knows where I could get my hands on one of those, I'd greatly appreciate the information <3 I'm looking for the 6CM one, picture is attached below.

I'm not sure if this is allowed, but http://www.ebay.com/itm/Galax-Galaxy-2-Way-HOF-HB-SLI-Bridge-Long-Version-/282397789049?hash=item41c0384b79:g:wbIAAOSwuLZYymAk should work, I guess.

Surprisingly that's the only listing I see on ebay.

EDIT: Also, you could shop at an australian site such as this one (link) and then use a mail forwarding service (link) to ship it to you in the states. But that's gonna be expensive af.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

37 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

MSI GAMING 5K Video 60mm 2 Way SLI Bridge for GTX 1080 1070 Series Graphics Card (2WAY SLI HB BRIDGE M)-  look it up on amazon 

um

that's a completely different bridge

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

Just now, shadowbyte said:

um

basically the same thing, the one he is trying to get is in limited supply so it's almost impossible to get. 

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

basically the same thing, the one he is trying to get is in limited supply so it's almost impossible to get. 

yes, but their styling couldn't be more different

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

58 minutes ago, bob51zhang said:

I'm not sure if this is allowed, but http://www.ebay.com/itm/Galax-Galaxy-2-Way-HOF-HB-SLI-Bridge-Long-Version-/282397789049?hash=item41c0384b79:g:wbIAAOSwuLZYymAk should work, I guess.

EDIT: Also, you could shop at an australian site such as this one (link) and then use a mail forwarding service (link) to ship it to you in the states. But that's gonna be expensive af.

So close! Got me excited too, but, the one on the ebay site is the 4 slot one, which I would get in a heart beat, but, if I slot my 2nd 1080 HOF on the bottom slot of my MB (Using ASUS z170 TUF Sabertooth) the GPU will be stifled by my PSU shroud... they're pretty beefy cards (the cooler that is) As for the AUS thing, that might be my only option, buying it is affordable (If you think $50 is affordable...) but I don't know how much will the shipping cost from that logistics site you posted, but, I'll look into it. Much appreciated for the info.

1 hour ago, nerdslayer1 said:

31 minutes ago, shadowbyte said:

um

Although it might have a different design altogether, its actually quite nice looking, but they're all out of stock... at least for the Silver/White ones, which is the color scheme I got going (Yes, I know I shouldn't focus too much on aesthetics, but, I've gone far as getting 2 1080 HOFs, for both performance and aesthetics department, I think I can pitch a little extra on the SLI bridge, when I know I shouldn't)

On 3/19/2017 at 6:03 PM, bob51zhang said:

I went with the Australian thing, the website is giving me a free one time shipping, just ordered the Bridge, just waiting for it to get at its designated location, and then I'll be able to ship it my way. A bit pricy, but, at least I'll be one of the cool kids with a HOF HB SLI bridge~

44 minutes ago, Jambox said:

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

On 3/23/2017 at 0:09 PM, bob51zhang said:

Its on its way over! Sorry, just got excited and felt like I should tell you since you helped me out on this ordeal. Again, much appreciated (Sorry if I'm spamming here when I'm not supposed to.)

18 hours ago, Jambox said:

Its on its way over! Sorry, just got excited and felt like I should tell you since you helped me out on this ordeal. Again, much appreciated (Sorry if I'm spamming here when I'm not supposed to.)

Haha, I probably didn't help you that much.

Don't worry about spamming, I think I've written over a dozen even more pointless messages. :P

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2017 at 4:20 PM, bob51zhang said:

Haha, I probably didn't help you that much.

Don't worry about spamming, I think I've written over a dozen even more pointless messages. :P

Omg omg omg, its finally freaking here!!! I'm losing my s**t over here, it looks even more gorgeous than the pictures!!! My 2nd 1080 HOF isn't coming in til tomorrow (GALAX had back orders on them and they took a while to ship out, guess they're still being sold even though 1080ti is out) but I'll post the SLI config tomorrow, for today, you get B roll of the HB SLI Bridge alone 

20170412_143949.jpg

• 3 weeks later...