Best USB hub suggestions?

spiralfuzion

Preferably something with a metallic feel but and maybe ports with quickcharge. Other than that show me some of your favorites! 

9 minutes ago, spiralfuzion said:

Preferably something with a metallic feel but and maybe ports with quickcharge. Other than that show me some of your favorites! 

Budget? How many ports?

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

well show me something you have in mind. no real budget just something worth the money. 

29 minutes ago, spiralfuzion said:

Anker has some pretty good hubs, they allow for a separate power in connection if you require both data and power for charging devices.

https://www.anker.com/products/taxons/114/Connectivity

-Moved to Peripherals- 

9 hours ago, W-L said:

Anker has some pretty good hubs, they allow for a separate power in connection if you require both data and power for charging devices.

https://www.anker.com/products/taxons/114/Connectivity

-Moved to Peripherals- 

I second that. Anker has some good value products in that regard. But as always, one needs to look at customer reviews.