Fractal Design Mini c rad support

_Jaws

Im looking at posibly buying a fractal design mini c for my next watercooling project. The specs of the case say that it supports a 240mm rad in the front but i was wonderimg if a 360 would fit as there is a removable pannel, and from what ive seen it looks like it would fit. Anyone seen it done before? 

Thanks,

Mitchell

9 minutes ago, _Jaws said:

Im looking at posibly buying a fractal design mini c for my next watercooling project. The specs of the case say that it supports a 240mm rad in the front but i was wonderimg if a 360 would fit as there is a removable pannel, and from what ive seen it looks like it would fit. Anyone seen it done before? 

Thanks,

Mitchell

Unless your willing to modify the case it most likely will not fit due to the mount spacing and end tanks on the rads. You can get a 280mm rad to fit inside the case without much issue.

http://www.kitguru.net/components/cases/leo-waldock/fractal-design-define-mini-c-case-review/

Define-Mini-S-Review-on-KitGuru-Frame-Front-Left-34.jpg

the fractal design arc mini r2 can hold a 60mm thick radiator in the roof and being as small, but just 3" longer (fitting a 360 radiator in the roof).

1d4f265e_FractalDesignArcMiniR2-3.jpeg