Nintendo Switch's Tegra not custom at all - die shot revealed it's Tegra X1

zMeul
4 hours ago, AG1233 said:

Nope Ps4 doesn't take more than 15-20 mintues (even that's a stretch) maximum to install a game and thats speaking from my own experience also I don't know about you but I have been able to play majority of my xbox one games as far as I can remember when they were installing there have been some limitations to some of them such as Not being able to story modes/multiplayer or vice versa.

I googled for you: https://www.google.com.au/search?q=ps4+long+install+times&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=X0rQWIWrL8rr8AfA4aLoCw

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

5 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

If you actually see the first links that pop up from quora,IGN and giant bomb people are mixing up installing and downloading.Even if you see the majority of replies they are telling them they have no problem with installing games on ps4 and its usually done within anywhere between 5-20 minutes.

1 minute ago, AG1233 said:

If you actually see the first links that pop up from quora,IGN and giant bomb people are mixing up installing and downloading.Even if you see the majority of replies they are telling them they have no problem with installing games on ps4 and its usually done within anywhere between 5-20 minutes.

it depends on the game, some games takes longer than that plus all the shitty updates. 

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

it depends on the game, some games takes longer than that. 

Of course there are exceptions but i was talking about the majority of games xD