Notification adjustment

First of all, I'd like to say that I really like how this forum is designed. Everything looks and feels modern, everything's in the right place and there are lots of little things that just work way better than they do on other forums.

There is one little thing I would change, though. When someone quotes me or responds to my thread etc. a notification dialog appears in the lower left corner, which is very neat. The notification also appears in the "Notifications" tray in the upper right corner. When I click on the notification dialog it takes me to the relevant thread but the notification in the bell button is still there. In order to clear the notification from that tray I have to click on it and get redirected to that thread again.

I think it would be neater if upon clicking on the dialog, the notification in the tray got automatically marked as read.

Just my two cents. ;)

I agree, and it has been suggested to the forum software devs a couple of times, but they haven't shown interest in changing it unfortunately, and it's not something that we can really change ourselves (since it involves changing quite a few parts of code that we can't safely or easily modify) unfortunately.

HTTP/2 203