PLEASE HELP! 450w Bronze PSU gtx1060 & i5 6500

PLEASE HELP!! Hi i´m building a console killer and need to know if the included 450W 80+ Bronze PSU, included in the factal design Node 202 is enough to power my parts! all answers are welcome. 

Parts: 

Gigabyte gtx 1060 mini-itx oc (3GB)

Intel core i5 6500 

MSI H110I-Pro (motherboard)

1 Stick 8GB 2133mhz RAM 

1 SSD 240 GB 

enough, but not a good thing to use long term

maybe you can use it until you get a proper power supply that wont explode

and it might depend on which case, some provided power supplies are chinese crap

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

the one in the node 202 is pretty decent, shoule be enough for you

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

If i would to get a better one down the road, would a 500W Bronze do the job? 

Thanks for the answers!

first of all dont buy a 1060 3GB it's garbage compared to 480 4GB. 10% performance difference

Yes, but I strongly recommend going for it without a PSU and getting a Corsair SF

idk

21 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

the one in the node 202 is pretty decent, shoule be enough for you

:( 

28 minutes ago, MaxCupcake said:

PLEASE HELP!! Hi i´m building a console killer and need to know if the included 450W 80+ Bronze PSU, included in the factal design Node 202 is enough to power my parts! all answers are welcome. 

Parts: 

Gigabyte gtx 1060 mini-itx oc (3GB)

Intel core i5 6500 

MSI H110I-Pro (motherboard)

1 Stick 8GB 2133mhz RAM 

1 SSD 240 GB 

You can always use pcpartpicker.com o check for compatibility, they have a wattage calculator and they'll give you a warning if your power supply doesn't supply enough watts.

8 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

:( 

ok then, i retract my statement, its not verry good, get a replacement soon if not now i guess

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

pcpartpicker is not always super reliable and it spits out an estimated 230W and so does pretty much every other so called "PSU consumption calculator" but it dosen´t add upp in my head sence the gtx 1060 has a recomended 400W to safely drive the whole system. and you probably wanna be somewhere in the 100W range over that to be on the safe side 

2 minutes ago, MaxCupcake said:

pcpartpicker is not always super reliable and it spits out an estimated 230W and so does pretty much every other so called "PSU consumption calculator" but it dosen´t add upp in my head sence the gtx 1060 has a recomended 400W to safely drive the whole system. and you probably wanna be somewhere in the 100W range over that to be on the safe side 

It's just Nvidia covering their asses. They run their test system with a 120W CPU and a 1060 and spit out 400W recommended. 

450W is perfectly fine. 

Get the Node 202 WITHOUT the PSU and then pick up a Corsair SF450 to power the setup.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($189.69 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: MSI H110I Pro Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($74.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: G.Skill Aegis 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($52.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($74.99 @ Best Buy) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon RX 480 4GB RS Video Card  ($174.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Fractal Design Node 202 HTPC Case  ($78.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: Corsair SF 450W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular SFX Power Supply  ($89.83 @ Jet) 
Total: $736.46
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-03-17 19:02 EDT-0400

480 4GB > 1060 3GB

PSU + case is more expensive than the one that comes with the node 202, but a significantly better unit.

idk

12 minutes ago, MaxCupcake said:

The recommended 400w is the company way to cover all of the different level of qualities of power supply that is on the market, as well as multiple of different system's configuration. As you can see in this link, the GTX 1060 draw <130wDC by itself. https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/NVIDIA/GeForce_GTX_1060/24.html

The FSP based Fractal Design Integra SFX 450w that's included with that case bundle would be fine for that system; however, it's an old design that isn't that great. I would recommend getting the Node 202 without a PSU and get something like the Corsair SF 450w instead.

Droidbot. THANK YOU for your insights. very good recommendations! will look up that rx480! 

5 hours ago, MaxCupcake said:

Droidbot. THANK YOU for your insights. very good recommendations! will look up that rx480! 

Just letting you know I have the xfx rx480 rs 4gb and it's a great card. I have no issues with heat or noise. It can pretty much handle anything I throw at it in 1080p. And if you time it right you can get a great price on it. I picked mine up at Best Buy for 150 USD with the white led fans on it. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

The integrated PSU in the Node 202 has multiple users on the forum with negative experiences as the same for Paul iAmApropos. It's just a bad PSU. Get a Corsair SF450 and don't worry about it.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||