MasterBox Lite 3 - Blower or Single-Fan GPU?

1060 blown or single-fan for mATX case with two fans in the front and one in the back as well  as PSU evacuating heat? Build details in my signature.

Also, the Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 3 seems to very unknown, there's not a single video about it on YouTube (in english), yet it features all you need, filtered intakes, 1x 5.25", 1x 3.5", 1x 2.5", PSU up to 165mm in length, CPU coolers up to 158mm in height, mATX and mITX mainboard support, windowed and window-less sidepanel versions...Did I miss out on something why it's not hugely popular?

5 minutes ago, LeonHauptmann said:

1060 blown or single-fan for mATX case with two fans in the front and one in the back as well  as PSU evacuating heat?

Which 1060 single fan and which 1060 blower fan?

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Just now, LeonHauptmann said:

http://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=06G-P4-6163-KR (SuperClocked Gaming single fan with better heatsink than (standard) Gaming edition)

Get this. It has a better cooler and it is clocked higher... You will not have any issues with your case...

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Just now, LeonHauptmann said:

Alright thanks, that was a the peace of mind advise I was looking for, haha.

You're welcome :D

20 minutes ago, LeonHauptmann said:

...yet it features all you need...

Thats the thing with CM, they put useful features on even their budget cases

Thats why i love those guys

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

I would've bought the MasterBox 5 if they would sell the damn ODD cages, but I eventually fell in love with the aesthetics of the MasterBox Lite 3.