Razer Blade Stealth graphics card match?

So I am looking to buy the Razer Blade Stealth in the near(ish) future, and since I enjoy gaming from time to time, I do plan to pick up the Core as well. As for my question: Which discrete graphics card would you suggest? I of course don't want it to be bottlenecked by the Blade, but at the same time I do want to get a well performing (and preferrably sick looking) card. And suggestions?

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

And yes I know getting the two is kinda dumb, but I like it.

So is the rest probably

Just now, Daniel Z. said:

Doesnt the blade stealth have a 1060?

Nope, the blade stealth is an ultrabook, it only has Intel integrated graphics (Intel HD Graphics 620) out of the box. Which is why the core exists xD 

So is the rest probably

Just now, myselfolli said:

Nope, the blade stealth is an ultrabook, it only has Intel integrated graphics (Intel HD Graphics 620) out of the box. Which is why the core exists xD 

I heard the new one has a 1060. Well then an RX 480 8G is pretty good. 1070 is another very good option.

What you are thinking of is the Razer Blade (notice the missing stealth). Hooray for razers naming schemes ^^

And thanks for the suggestions!

So is the rest probably

2 minutes ago, myselfolli said:

What you are thinking of is the Razer Blade (notice the missing stealth). Hooray for razers naming schemes ^^

And thanks for the suggestions!

The blade only has a 1060? Wow. 

Please for the love of god do NOT BUY the Blade Stealth if you want any CPU performance at all. It bottlenecks the shit out of a 1060 or a 1070. 

Get yourself a Alienware 13 and the graphics amp, it's got a better quad-core processor and a custom graphics port that iirc shares a proper PCI-E X4 3 and 460W of power

idk

don't do it. You would be lucky if you even get 50% of the performance of a 480 or 1060, and then we have all the QC problems that razer has with their laptops or better known as mobile stoves.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

1 minute ago, Dackzy said:

don't do it. You would be lucky if you even get 50% of the performance of a 480 or 1060, and then we have all the QC problems that razer has with their laptops or better known as mobile stoves.

You opened your Blade to replace the thermal compound?

Oh no, we can't accept your unit because it has been tampered with. 

S O L I D 

S U P P O R T 

idk

Just now, Droidbot said:

You opened your Blade to replace the thermal compound?

Oh no, we can't accept your unit because it has been tampered with. 

S O L I D 

S U P P O R T 

I talked to their support for two HOURS, just to make them understand what was wrong with their own laptop.... I hate their support so much

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Just now, Dackzy said:

I talked to their support for two HOURS, just to make them understand what was wrong with their own laptop.... I hate their support so much

I owned a Razer Naga Hex in Red once. Mouse1 broke, so I contacted support. They wanted me to ship it back, and I couldn't since it was $30+. So they said 'cut the cable off, and take a pic with your case number'. I did. 'Those photos look to be faked. Request denied.'

I smashed that piece of shit into pieces. 

idk

Just now, Droidbot said:

I owned a Razer Naga Hex in Red once. Mouse1 broke, so I contacted support. They wanted me to ship it back, and I couldn't since it was $30+. So they said 'cut the cable off, and take a pic with your case number'. I did. 'Those photos look to be faked. Request denied.'

I smashed that piece of shit into pieces. 

fucking hell that is some next level shitty support

8 hours ago, myselfolli said:

So I am looking to buy the Razer Blade Stealth in the near(ish) future, and since I enjoy gaming from time to time, I do plan to pick up the Core as well. As for my question: Which discrete graphics card would you suggest? I of course don't want it to be bottlenecked by the Blade, but at the same time I do want to get a well performing (and preferrably sick looking) card. And suggestions?

I enjoy not burning my money too. Also. Just don't. If you want a good eGPU laptop there are PLENTY of choices around that price point. a Dell Outlet E5480 is one excellent choice. Also the core is overpriced. Just buy an Akitio node. 

Laptop Main

(Retired) Zbook 15: i7-6820HQ, M2000M, 32gb, 512gb SSD + 2tb HDD, 4k Dreamcolor

(Retired) Alienware 15 R3: i7-6820HK, GTX1070, 16gb, 512 SSD + 1tb HDD, 1080p

(Retired) T560: i7-6600U, HD520, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1620p

(Retired) P650RS: i7-6820HK, 1070, 16gb, 512gb + 1tb HDD, 4k Samsung PLS

(Retired) MBP 2012 Retina: i7-3820QM, GT650M, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1800p