Favorite MTG Decks/Playstyles

Hey all, 

just curious to see what you guys play in MTG (if you play that is) I personally play a Orzhov extort deck. It's so much fun to sit in the corner of a really big free-for-all and extort everyone to death.

I used to play a Myr artefact buffing deck as my main. At one point I even had Wrath of God + Darksteel Forge in it, which made all artefacts indestructible, then killed everything else on the field. It was almost impossible to pull off though, so I eventually took them out.

Haven't played in ages though. The last few decks I used were pre-builts I picked up - one was a pretty decent Green-Black deck.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Oh man I used to play so much MTG. Haven't played in ages though too, I think Ravnica was the last set I played actively, and I haven't even looked since like Zendikar. It was around the time they introduced that Planeswalker nonsense. I thought those were so dumb, and if you wanted to even try to play tournaments you had to shell out like $300 for a Jace set, ugh.

But anyway my favorite decks were probably:

• straight Black Reanimator/"Benzo". (Dark Ritual, Entomb, Exhume -> first turn Verdant Force, or whatever the fuck you want)
  • Blue or Blue-Green Opposition/Static Orb. (I tap all of your shit, you can never untap anything, and I untap everything. Sooo frustrating for other guy haha)
  • straight Blue Counterspell. (I think I had something like 32 counterspell options and variants, a few Masticores, and some other win conditions, also very frustrating for the other guys when they can't play anything :P)
  • Mind's Desire. (Probably the most technical deck I've ever played, but so much fun to cast like 8 spells on turn 5, Mind's Desire into a Tendrils of Agony and win. If you did your accounting right, this deck was almost always a 5th or 6th turn guaranteed win.)

My (first) build: i7 4790k | Noctua NH-U14S + NF-A15 | Gigabyte Z97X-SLI | G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB 2133MHz CL9 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Seagate 2TB SSHD | 2x MSI R9 270X TwinFrozr crossfire | Seasonic G Series 750W 80+ Gold | Asus VX238H 23" | GAMDIAS HERMES | Logitech G602 | Steelseries QcK | Windows 8.1