Zotac releases their official 1080Ti lineup information.

Remixt

Zotac's website has been updated to show their upcoming 1080Ti cards that will come in four flavors (including the FE).

No release date or prices are shown on the website currently, I will update when they do.

https://www.zotac.com/us/page/geforce-gtx-1080-ti

Capture.PNG

The Amp Extreme will feature 3 fans and a 16 + 2 phase power delivery system.

16 + 2 POWER PHASES
More power phases mean more turbines to generate the immense performance. Spreading the load to 16 power phases means that no one cylinder is overworked and building up too much heat. With even distribution of power, the card is a super car that purrs when operating at peak efficiency. All you will hear is unparalleled power radiating from the core.

product-1080ti-amp-extreme.png

Features:
- IceStorm Cooling System
- Metallic ExoArmor with backplate
- FREEZE Fan Stop System
- 2 x PowerBoost
- SPECTRA LED Lighting System
- 16 + 2 power phases
- Extreme speed 

The Amp is listed to have similar stats as the extreme, but with only two fans.

product-1080ti-amp.png

Features:
- IceStorm Cooling System
- ExoArmor with metallic blackplate
- FREEZE Fan Stop System
- PowerBoost
- SPECTRA LED Lighting System
- 16 + 2 power phases

Their take on the blower style cooler.

product-1080ti-blower.png

Of course the FE.

product-1080ti-fe.png

I think it looks better than the earlier render by far. The 16 power phases is kind of overkill, but of course I want one.

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

I really like the design of that blower card. Simple and elegant. You keep doing you, Zotac. I believe in you, lol. 

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

38 minutes ago, MageTank said:

I really like the design of that blower card. Simple and elegant. You keep doing you, Zotac. I believe in you, lol. 

I like it too, but as we can see that 62mm fan is not enough to cool a 250w GPU ( unless you want a jet engine in your PC), why nobody wants to upgrade that fan to an 80 or even 92 mm fan?...

there is one thing that sends me nuts however: why nobody is listing the card dimensions? only that is  a 3-2 slot cooler

3 minutes ago, Flavio hc 16 said:

I like it too, but as we can see that 62mm fan is not enough to cool a 250w gpu ( unless you want a jet engine in your pc) , why nobody wants to upgrade that fan to an 80 or even 92 mm fan?...

Because it would make the card absolutely massive? :P 

I mean these existed which are probably one of the best blower style coolers ever existed but they are giant...

Spoiler

sJl0A.jpg

Was like 2.5 slots high, very long while also being very wide but hey, who doesn't love some 30% with 50C temps? :D (and yes, it was quieter and cooler running than my current strix on my RX470)

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

14 minutes ago, Flavio hc 16 said:

I like it too, but as we can see that 62mm fan is not enough to cool a 250w GPU ( unless you want a jet engine in your PC), why nobody wants to upgrade that fan to an 80 or even 92 mm fan?...

there is one thing that sends me nuts however: why nobody is listing the card dimensions? only that is  a 3-2 slot cooler

It's enough, but people need to have realistic expectations. Let's be real. You are likely only going to invest in a blower card if you are going ITX, or are running SLI. Water blocks would be superior for SLI though, so really ITX is the only real boon. Even then, you likely won't be overclocking your GPU in an ITX case unless you have extreme masochism. 

Besides. A 62mm fan would work fine, assuming they have a full copper vapor chamber hidden in that bad boy (which i sadly doubt is the case, lol). 

2 minutes ago, MageTank said:

It's enough, but people need to have realistic expectations. Let's be real. You are likely only going to invest in a blower card if you are going ITX, or are running SLI. Water blocks would be superior for SLI though, so really ITX is the only real boon. Even then, you likely won't be overclocking your GPU in an ITX case unless you have extreme masochism. 

Besides. A 62mm fan would work fine, assuming they have a full copper vapor chamber hidden in that bad boy (which i sadly doubt is the case, lol). 

And why people with mini itx case can't enjoy a quiet pc? especially considering that a lot of mini itx cases are designed to accommodate a gpu that is higher than the reference pcb ( 111mm), usually in the 130-140mm range, so we could have better cooling

Just now, Flavio hc 16 said:

And why people with mini itx case can't enjoy a quiet pc? especially considering that a lot of mini itx cases are designed to accommodate a gpu that is higher than the reference pcb ( 111mm), usually in the 130-140mm range, so we could have better cooling

Who says you can't enjoy a quiet PC? Custom fan curves exist, and the card won't die. It will just throttle it's boost. Also, it depends entirely on the case. I've been working on a custom 5L case that certainly won't allow a card higher than the reference 4.4 inches. I also know people that mod HTPC cases into "ITX Gaming Machines" that are very strict on their GPU height tolerances. 

I agree that other centrifugal fan designs are needed, and it's certainly not impossible to get a bigger fan, I just don't think it's required, considering it's not throttling below advertised clock speeds. GPU Boost 3.0 tends to overclock itself over it's advertised boost, then throttles once it realizes there is no thermal headroom to maintain it. It's both a blessing and a curse, depending on how you look at it. 

where's my waterblocked card?

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

1 hour ago, MageTank said:

It looks like silver colored Intel Xeon Phi. Waiting for a design lawsuit.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

1 hour ago, Mooshi said:

A mini would have been cooler tbh

Yeah, but it would also be REALLY hard to pull off.

Sorry for the mess!  My laptop just went ROG!

"THE ROGUE":  ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QR (2021)

• Ryzen 9 5900HS
  • RTX 3070 Laptop GPU (80W)
  • 24GB DDR4-3200 (8+16)
  • 2TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial P2 NVMe (games)
  • 90Wh battery + 200W power brick
  • 15.6" 1440p 165Hz IPS Pantone display
  • Logitech G603 mouse + Logitech G733 headset

"Hex": Dell G7 7588 (2018)

• i7-8750H
  • GTX 1060 Max-Q
  • 16GB DDR4-2666
  • 1TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA (games)
  • 56Wh battery + 180W power brick
  • 15.6" 1080p 60Hz IPS display
  • Corsair Harpoon Wireless mouse + Corsair HS70 headset

"Mishiimin": Apple iMac 5K 27" (2017)

• i7-7700K
  • Radeon Pro 580 8GB (basically a desktop R9 390)
  • 16GB DDR4-2400
  • 2TB SSHD
  • 400W power supply (I think?)
  • 27" 5K 75Hz Retina display
  • Logitech G213 keyboard + Logitech G203 Prodigy mouse

Other tech: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in White, Sennheiser PXC 550-II, Razer Hammerhead earbuds, JBL Tune Flex earbuds, OontZ Angle 3 Ultra, Raspberry Pi 400, Logitech M510 mouse, Redragon S113 keyboard & mouse, Cherry MX Silent Red keyboard, Cooler Master Devastator II keyboard (not in use), Sennheiser HD4.40BT (not in use)

Retired tech: Apple iPhone XR 256GB in Product(RED), Apple iPhone SE 64GB in Space Grey (2016), iPod Nano 7th Gen in Product(RED), Logitech G533 headset, Logitech G930 headset, Apple AirPods Gen 2 and Gen 3

Trash bin (do not buy): Logitech G935 headset, Logitech G933 headset, Cooler Master Devastator II mouse, Razer Atheris mouse, Chinese off-brand earbuds, anything made by Skullcandy

1 minute ago, Bouzoo said:

Everything looks like a Xeon if you believe hard enough... cough...

1 minute ago, Bouzoo said:

BUM BUM BUUUUUUUUUUUUM!

Sorry for the mess!  My laptop just went ROG!

"THE ROGUE":  ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QR (2021)

• Ryzen 9 5900HS
  • RTX 3070 Laptop GPU (80W)
  • 24GB DDR4-3200 (8+16)
  • 2TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial P2 NVMe (games)
  • 90Wh battery + 200W power brick
  • 15.6" 1440p 165Hz IPS Pantone display
  • Logitech G603 mouse + Logitech G733 headset

"Hex": Dell G7 7588 (2018)

• i7-8750H
  • GTX 1060 Max-Q
  • 16GB DDR4-2666
  • 1TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA (games)
  • 56Wh battery + 180W power brick
  • 15.6" 1080p 60Hz IPS display
  • Corsair Harpoon Wireless mouse + Corsair HS70 headset

"Mishiimin": Apple iMac 5K 27" (2017)

• i7-7700K
  • Radeon Pro 580 8GB (basically a desktop R9 390)
  • 16GB DDR4-2400
  • 2TB SSHD
  • 400W power supply (I think?)
  • 27" 5K 75Hz Retina display
  • Logitech G213 keyboard + Logitech G203 Prodigy mouse

Other tech: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in White, Sennheiser PXC 550-II, Razer Hammerhead earbuds, JBL Tune Flex earbuds, OontZ Angle 3 Ultra, Raspberry Pi 400, Logitech M510 mouse, Redragon S113 keyboard & mouse, Cherry MX Silent Red keyboard, Cooler Master Devastator II keyboard (not in use), Sennheiser HD4.40BT (not in use)

Retired tech: Apple iPhone XR 256GB in Product(RED), Apple iPhone SE 64GB in Space Grey (2016), iPod Nano 7th Gen in Product(RED), Logitech G533 headset, Logitech G930 headset, Apple AirPods Gen 2 and Gen 3

Trash bin (do not buy): Logitech G935 headset, Logitech G933 headset, Cooler Master Devastator II mouse, Razer Atheris mouse, Chinese off-brand earbuds, anything made by Skullcandy

Way too expensive for me, but I think they look badass.

Royal Rumble: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/N3v3r3nding_N3wb/saved/#view=NR9ycf

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think." -- Adolf Hitler

"I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught." -- Winston Churchill

"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

Wish gigabyte release some details of there GTX 1080TI lineup. Since ive re-order there gaming OC edition card. Dunno how much it over clocked by?

2 hours ago, MageTank said:

Agreed.  Perfect for perversely applying a Radeon Ruby decal on to it, in an unholy 5L build O'contradictions.

large.product-1080ti-blowerRacingStrips.

Yea, get my kicks in weird ways.

Hmmm decisions decisions should i get this one or the EVGA one... hmmm

LG 34" 21:9 1440p

1080ti EVGA FTW3

i7 8700k @ 5GHz 1.3V Delidded

I like their take on the blower style card. Reminds me of the reference RX 480