Is this a good wifi dongle

Jimbles_Is_dead
2 minutes ago, Jimbles_Is_dead said:

Looks like it doesn't have a official vendor. And i doubt that tiny thing is 150mbps.

Discord: Skyline#0820

Literally an idiot, don't listen to me.

Main computer: i5-4690k 4.3GHz, Noctua NH-D15, Nitro+ RX 580 SE, 16GB Corsair Vengeance, Samsung 840 series 128GB Crucial MX500 2TB, WD Purple 3TB, EVGA 600w, Dell s2240m 1080p 60hz, Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue, Logitech G502 Hero.

Asus GU501gm

the small usb dongles tend to have very limited range, so unless you are close to the router/access point you wont get a good connection

$15 worth of cat6......wherever possible, use wired, as wifi can be significantly slower, and more of a pain to fix

Just now, BubblyCharizard said:

$15 worth of cat6......wherever possible, use wired, as wifi can be significantly slower, and more of a pain to fix

There is cat5 ethernet in my house but it would cost too much to get it all hooked up.

2 minutes ago, Jimbles_Is_dead said:

If the reviews are good then sure.

Discord: Skyline#0820

Literally an idiot, don't listen to me.

Main computer: i5-4690k 4.3GHz, Noctua NH-D15, Nitro+ RX 580 SE, 16GB Corsair Vengeance, Samsung 840 series 128GB Crucial MX500 2TB, WD Purple 3TB, EVGA 600w, Dell s2240m 1080p 60hz, Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue, Logitech G502 Hero.

Asus GU501gm

if its already run, keystone jacks are fairly cheap, and there are some decent used switches for cheap available on sale

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150Mbps-USB-WiFi-Wireless-Adapter-802-11n-g-b-150M-Computer-Network-LAN-Card-R3-/152468707082?hash=item237fd7d70a:g:gAUAAOSw5cNYmBtb

I have one that looks very similar.

It's not great but not bad either.

4-5MB/s(30-40mb/s) and as long as you have a strong signal it's surprisingly stable.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon