US Navy's latest Online Wargame to combat Skynet

4 minutes ago, SSL said:

I seriously hope it wants to do more than that.

But if it's superior to human intelligence, probably not.

From some of what I've seen of human intelligence, a current potato computer is already more intelligent.  Of course a really intelligent AI will probably look at us humans and either pity us for our stupidity or decide to do away with us after watching some of our movies...  Either way, I think the most likely scenario is probably somebody at Google screwing up with one of their AI because if I can think of any company that would inadvertently cause the destruction of mankind through technology nowadays, it's Google.  

56 minutes ago, WMGroomAK said:

From some of what I've seen of human intelligence, a current potato computer is already more intelligent.  Of course a really intelligent AI will probably look at us humans and either pity us for our stupidity or decide to do away with us after watching some of our movies...  Either way, I think the most likely scenario is probably somebody at Google screwing up with one of their AI because if I can think of any company that would inadvertently cause the destruction of mankind through technology nowadays, it's Google.  

It would probably watch one of the many awful reality (kardashians, real housewives of blah blah, etc) shows we have created and just corrupt or format itself.

the military makes plans for almost every scenario except the ones that actually happen sometimes