First pictures of AMD VEGA reference card leaked

Notional
Go to solution Solved by captain cactus,

Clearer pics: https://videocardz.com/67454/amd-radeon-rx-vegas-got-a-soul-and-brain

AMD-Radeon-RX-Vega-2-2.jpg

AMD-Radeon-RX-Vega-5.jpg

That's definitely not white, that's brushed aluminium. Not just the backplate it seems, but the entire card.

6 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

If that's the packaging it comes in, I am buying a reference card.

One of the folders with it says Guide. I wonder if it's a review guide. Either way, if packaging for consumers and/or reviewers is already done, do we really have to wait that long?

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

6 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

I actually like the sound of reference cards. I hate silence :P

Plot twist, Vega is excessively efficient, and the top end card can be cooled effectively with just a passive heat sink. Then it will be you, who is the fool!

Could you imagine that through

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

5 hours ago, Drak3 said:

Plot twist, Vega is excessively efficient, and the top end card can be cooled effectively with just a passive heat sink. Then it will be you, who is the fool!

Could you imagine that through

I couldn't really imagine that, not with the track record AMD has xD

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

why do i feel like "its got a soul" is just a fancy way of saying it will work sometimes and sometimes not for no apparent reason

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3