COOLER-Be Quiet Pure Rock Slim

MOBO-Gigabyte Z97 HD3

RAM-8GB G.skill Ripjaws X

GPU-Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB G1 Gaming

SSD-Kingston SSDnow 240GB

HDD-Segate Barracuda 1TB

PSU-Zalman ZM 550w Goldrock Semi-Modular psu

CHASSIS-ThermalTake Core X31

Assuming they smoke in their private homes, alone, I don't care what they do with themselves. However, smoking in public around non-smokers (especially at bus stops, near entrance doors to places like businesses and malls, etc) where the non-smokers cannot avoid the smoke? That's quite rude.

The problem is of course, they'll complain about their "freedoms", etc.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

@dalekphalm I believe OP is talking about the god awful music group, not chain smokers in general.

They're nothing special, we won't hear from them in like the next year.

They made their catchy hit, now they'll become irrelevant to the low attention span, catchy chorus junkies that are their fanbase.

Someone else's image and shitty two bit music will be fed to them by horrible radio stations and they'll immediately forget.

It's just how pop music is these days.

System: i7-4790K | Asus Maximus Formula VII | 16GB (4x4) Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | 2x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 | Thermalfake Core P3 | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB (OS) | WD 1TB | EVGA G2 850W | Windows Non-Consentual 10

Displays: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q | Samsung UN48JU6700

Sound: Sony STR-DN1050 receiver | Athena AS-B2 (Desk) | Sony SS-CS3 (TV area) | Sennheiser HD280 Pro (Mobile/Sound Recording)

Mobile: ZTE Axon 7

i dont like most of their songs, but their pop hits are good for me

yes, i somewhat enjoy pop

no i dont like panda, fucking cancer song.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

I simply can't work up any emotion for them. They're just so bland. 

Nothing they have done has been offensivly bad, but I can also find plenty people that have done The Chainsmokers better than The Chainsmokers.

1 hour ago, CRAlG said:

They're nothing special, we won't hear from them in like the next year.

That's what I told myself after Selfie went viral, but yet here we are with The Chainsmokers having two top 10 song on Billboard's 2016 year-end list.

And Closer is still in the top 10 after 32 weeks on the chart. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

No clue who they are (don't bother much with radio).

Just looked them up on youtube and their music.  Yeah...sound kind of like rehashed previous pop with simplistic dub added.  Not my cup of tea.

...Selfie...yick.  That some crappy techno music.  There better techno that can blow that song out of the water.  Seven Lions comes to mind.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

I used to, but then I actually listened to their music, and they are quite good. I guess if I gave Taylor Swift a change (which was worth it, i love her!) then I should also give a chance to Chain-smokers. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

2nd hand smoke is bad, 3rd hand smoke is even more disgusting because its coming off their clothing and hair. Had a punk sit by me on the train yesterday, behind me he sat and I had to leave. I was going to be a prick about it and asked how many smokes he does a day. I know a guy who has a medical issue who cant stand that 3rd hand smoke. 2nd hand smoking people are ignorants fucks in my opinion. They got no respect for others that are passing by. I have never seen a bylaw ahole give these people tickets. I got into a confrontation with an ahole who was smoking upwind. It got physical. Thinking about buying a vape and finding a substance that makes their eyes itch real bad and makes them cough. Only the ones that ignorant and smoke upwind.

7 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Listen to this and forget all about the Chainsmokers.

Was.... was that supposed to be good?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Some smokers in our apartment complex (~80 units) go outside to smoke. The elevator smells disgustingly afterward. I usually hold my breath when I am in.

Chain smokers needs to learn on how to be efficient and not waste time by smoking the entire pack in 1 puff, instead of 1 stick at a time!

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list