Website builder that spits out html files?

So I just started messing around with one of my spare computers, and I have decided that I want to make it into a home web server. It is running Linux, and I have apache2 and all of the other stuff running. I want to know if there is a program that allows you to create your own website graphically, and then gives you the html files to place on the network. I know that I could just code the html myself, but I am lazy and don't really have the time to learn html coding. If there is anything out there that allows you to do what I described, I would appreciate the name of it. I have done some light searching myself, but I have not come up with anything yet.

Thanks in advance.

Please Quote or tag me @GigabitXe to make sure I see your reply. 

Html is the easiest language ever, Dreamweaver can make code with graphical interface

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

Just now, Julian5 said:

Html is the easiest language ever, Dreamweaver can make code with graphical interface

Ok thanks. I will look into it.

Just now, Space2867 said:

Ok thanks. I will look into it.

What do you want the html for though?

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

2 minutes ago, Julian5 said:

What do you want the html for though?

I am experimenting with creating and hosting my own website/media server and want to see what is possible.

1 minute ago, Space2867 said:

I am experimenting with creating and hosting my own website and want to see what is possible.

Trust me its very simple, ask me if you need any help or want me to start you off

Elemental 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Laptops

Spoiler

OK, thanks for the offer. If I can't figure out something with Word, then I will probably start to learn how to code it myself this afternoon.

https://webflow.com might be an option for you ;)

Its fairly easy to use and doesnt require much html css knowledge.

Also check out HTTrack :)

UI/UX Designer
CPU:
Intel i5 6600k @ 4.4GHz, Noctua NH D-15, GPU: MSI GTX 970, RAM: HyperX Fury 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4, MoBo: AsRock Z170 extreme4 ATX, Storage: 250GB Samsung EVO SSD + 128GB Toshiba M.2 SSD + 1TB WD Blue, PSU: Antec 650W, Fractal Design Define S

5 minutes ago, SiriousArts said:

https://webflow.com might be an option for you ;)

Its fairly easy to use and doesnt require much html css knowledge.

Also check out HTTrack :)

Thanks for the suggestions, but I got word press running on my server, so I am all set.