Corsair H80i v2 not compatible with AM4

So I got this cooler for my Ryzen build and apparently the new bracket won't ship till a couple weeks so this is just to inform also a quick question. Thinking about just installing the stock color for now.. or should I return the H80i and try to find something that does fit. If any one has any information regarding this issue please let me know.. 

1 minute ago, Jayxrealz said:

So I got this cooler for my Ryzen build and apparently the new bracket won't ship till a couple weeks so this is just to inform also a quick question. Thinking about just installing the stock color for now.. or should I return the H80i and try to find something that does fit. If any one has any information regarding this issue please let me know.. 

contact corsair and ask them for the brackets.

A8-7600 {} Gigabyte FM2+ Board {} CX430 {} Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb {} MSI GTX 760 2GB {}

Console.WriteLine("C# is aids");

H100i/H80i v1 works with Ryzen with the AM3 bracket as it uses the same mounting

H100i/H80i v2 doesn't work with Ryzen as it uses a different AM3 bracket and just doesn't work, BUT you can get a Ryzen mounting kit from Corsair for a couple bucks shipping. Contact them.

idk

11 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

H100i/H80i v1 works with Ryzen with the AM3 bracket as it uses the same mounting

H100i/H80i v2 doesn't work with Ryzen as it uses a different AM3 bracket and just doesn't work, BUT you can get a Ryzen mounting kit from Corsair for a couple bucks shipping. Contact them.

15 minutes ago, nobiggieBIG said:

contact corsair and ask them for the brackets.

Yes I will be contacting them in the morning. Would the stock cooler be ok for now? Just so I can get the system going 

1 minute ago, Jayxrealz said:

Yes I will be contacting them in the morning. Would the stock cooler be ok for now? Just so I can get the system going 

if the stock cooler wouldnt be okay, they wouldnt give it you. Ofcourse it will be fine! enjoy your new pc bro

A8-7600 {} Gigabyte FM2+ Board {} CX430 {} Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb {} MSI GTX 760 2GB {}

Console.WriteLine("C# is aids");

Just use the stock cooler until the bracket ships.

the stock cooler is quite good from what I've seen (way better than intel's 3 inch punisher)

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Corsair are having trouble delivering their bracket to people who paid for it.

Asking won't do you any good.

Brackets are actually on their way to our hubs, so it might take two weeks before they ship out to those who pre-ordered them. 

And just to clarify, the AM4 bracket is free if you use the coupon code that we provided on our website

16 hours ago, Corsair Joseph said:

Brackets are actually on their way to our hubs, so it might take two weeks before they ship out to those who pre-ordered them. 

And just to clarify, the AM4 bracket is free if you use the coupon code that we provided on our website

true, i ordered mine for free.. for now i installed the stock cooler.