Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zMeul

oh .. Canada and vibrators

greetz to renderman for making this happen

good to know you're looking out for everyone man

Ultimate XP gaming system build log coming soon!  Q8200 // 8GB DDR2 // Asus P5E Deluxe X48 // Asus 4870 DARK KNIGHT X-Fire // Supreme FX sound // BFG Ageia PhysX PCI Co-Processor // AX 860x with Silverstone extensions 

You know, not everything needs to be hooked up to an app that shouts information about yourself into the ether.

8 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

"Alright."

[sticks up ass]

"NO NO NOT ALRIGHT"

Jesus dude, you're supposed to ease yourself into that shit.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

Yet further proof that we need to stop saying "internet of things" and start saying "internet of shit"

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose. By now your name and particulars have been fed into every laptop, desktop, mainframe and supermarket scanner that collectively make up the global information conspiracy, otherwise known as The Beast.

You just be careful. Computers have already beaten the Communists at chess. Next thing you know, they'll be beating humans.

8 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Oh. Thats naughty... 

Though to be frank, the whole idea about the product was to enable partners to to interact over distances.  So while you're out to the office and I'm unable make it to your house that day, I can still send your Mrs some good vibes via app : }

As such I think there was always going to be a certain amount of data that needed to be kept for the device to deliver it's services.  Haven't read the article so donno how far overboard it went.

12 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Windows 10 doesn't look so bad all of a sudden, eh? xD 

I think this actually rather shows that Microsoft's own tracking activity without explicit Windows owner approval is illegal, and it creates a helpful precedent to reference in court for anyone seeking to pursue formal charges against Microsoft for their invasive data-collection.

3 hours ago, Urishima said:

You know, not everything needs to be hooked up to an app that shouts information about yourself into the ether.

Jesus dude, you're supposed to ease yourself into that shit.

anything's a dildo if you're brave enough!

On 3/14/2017 at 5:14 PM, zMeul said:

i was gonna buy one /s?

fuck, i could've made money ! and pleasure

i7 3770k @ 1.3v 4.0GHz | 2x8GB CAS9 1600MHz | Radeon VII | ASUS P8Z77-V LE | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

On 3/15/2017 at 10:35 AM, Trik'Stari said:

Yet further proof that we need to stop saying "internet of things" and start saying "internet of shit"

"We connected a couple things by bluetooth to do meaningless shit"

- snip-

13 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

"We connected a couple things by bluetooth to do meaningless shit"

And a 15 year old paid a hundred dollars for a tool that will allow him to re-purpose it, and hundreds like it, it DDoS people.

Good job industry!

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose. By now your name and particulars have been fed into every laptop, desktop, mainframe and supermarket scanner that collectively make up the global information conspiracy, otherwise known as The Beast.

You just be careful. Computers have already beaten the Communists at chess. Next thing you know, they'll be beating humans.

On 3/15/2017 at 6:22 AM, Ryan_Vickers said:

not really necessary... this doesn't call for it, and anything that does wouldn't be allowed.

Now I regret for not posting that IoT condom in the Tech News thread weeks ago. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Well, that's why you stick to old fashioned toys.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970      | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

On 03/15/2017 at 8:59 PM, Crosseyed Sniper said:

She must be part of the Windows 10 InsideHer program. :P

Well played :)

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Samson SR 850 | Logitech G502