Help me pick some nice quiet fans!

GamerzCentralYT

Hello! So what I need is (2) 120mm radiator fans and (3) 140mm case fans and I want them to be very quiet but still have that satisfing hum. And if there is one out there I would like them to be white leds.

Thanks for the help everyone! Joe.

Desktop:  Intel Core i5-6400 | Zalman CNPS9500AT CPU Cooler | EVGA GTX 1050 SC GAMING 2GB | 1x8GB DDR4 Corsair LPX | Gigabyte H170N-WIFI | Intel 600p 256GB SSD | Seagate Firecuda 1TB SSHDCorsair CX450M (Gray Version) PSU | Thermaltake Core V1 Mini-ITX Case |

7 minutes ago, PingPonguin said:

Alright so I'm gonna forget about the leds and now show me which ones to get (without leds) for radiator and the case.

Why would you want a hum? What's satisfying about it?

What rad and case are you using?

Where are you shopping/located? Budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

55 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Why would you want a hum? What's satisfying about it?

What rad and case are you using?

Hi I'm sorry for the late reply but I'm using a Corsair H105 and Phanteks Enthoo Pro M  and I don't really have a budget but not to pricey.

Just now, GamerzCentralYT said:

Hi I'm sorry for the late reply but I'm using a Corsair H105 and Phanteks Enthoo Pro M

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Just now, WoodenMarker said:

Online and in North America and I don't really have a budget just nothing to pricey

I can attest to the PW2, they are very silent and blow a solid amount of air. Not sure how they would perform on a rad though

8 hours ago, GamerzCentralYT said:

Thank you! I just have one question, which ones are for rads and which ones are for cases?

120mm's for rad and 140mm's for the case.