Need help on gaming mouse

Austin Powers

Been hearing alot of mouse having double clicks and some "many buttons mouse" to malfunction after few months or weeks? I need help choosing one that doesn't dies easily after a long usage. Thanks in advanced.

There are many great gaming mice out there. You could go with the Logitech G600 if you are interested in a lot of macro keys. http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Gaming-Mouse-Black-910-002864/dp/B0086UK7IQ Or the Cosair M60 http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Vengeance-Performance-Gaming-CH-9000001-NA/dp/B005QUQP76 (There is also the more expensive M90). Or lastly you could get a R.A.T. 5 http://www.amazon.com/Mad-Catz-R-A-T-Professional-Gaming/dp/B003DKJ44C (If you prefer wireless then the R.A.T. 9).

Been using a G600 (White) myself. I can personally recommend it to anyone looking for a 'gaming' mouse.

It also has a massive-array of bind-able buttons! (If you're into that.)

█ 

I wouldnt recommend the g600 for you as my friend had one and the laser wasnt that great in his, if you can afford it get a g700

I am still a huge fan of the Logitech G500, which is what I am currently using and have been for 2 years. However, the G700 is also fantastic, and I would say is a general improvement over the G500.

If you play a lot of MMO's then you would probably like a lot of macro keys. For this, get a G600 or a Razer Naga. I don't normally recommend Razer products, as you are often paying solely for the brand, and getting an OK product for your money, but the Naga is one of my favorite MMO mice of all time, and it also looks pretty cool.

The R.A.T 7 and 9 are also really good, and although they look a bit gimmicky they are hands down some of the most comfortable mice I have ever used.

pnBIF.gif?1

G700 reminds me of rosewill keyboards, thanks for the info guys, maybe I stick on the wired G600.

EDIT : DrewZealot I heard from some reviews on razer mouses that they are good, but after a long time, they have issues.

I can recommend Roccat mice for long term use. My Kone mice just died after 3,5 years of decent gaming usage. And it's actually still working but buttons are not working correctly. So I can say it lasted atleast 3 years. Now I have new Roccat Kova+. It has some hw and software issues but nothing unreasonably.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I love my rat7 but you've got to feel which mouse fits you best

I can vouch for pretty much any mouse from Steelseries.

Well after about 6-7 years I'm sorta willing my MX518 to die so I have an excuse to get something new but its still holding up. So if you are looking for longevity maybe go G400?

Thanks for the info though, how's G600? I'm looking for many buttons, using them as macro commands in MMO.

Having recently been looking for a gaming mouse, I found this beauty.

The 8200 DPI is a bit over the top but the customisability of colours and macros are overwhelming.

Its a bit pricey, but if you can afford it defiantly worth the money.

I highly recommend it.

System Spec

Corsair C70 Black -- Intel i7-4770K @4.2GHz -- Corsair H100i --Gigabtye Z87X D3H -- Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz (Blue)-- Sandisk Extreme SSD 240GB -- WD Caviar Black 2TB 7200rpm -- EVGA GTX 780 with ACX Cooler -- Corsair HX750