what csgo teams do you go for

thegoogler

hey guys what csgo teams do you guys go for me personally I go for the now Boston renegades. what teams do you go for?

1 minute ago, thegoogler said:

hey guys what csgo teams do you guys go for me personally I go for the now Boston renegades. what teams do you go for?

Gambit Gaming

1,Astralis didn't expect them to win the tournament.

2. What ever is ScreaM playing because he is no longer G2 but now Envyus he needs to sort it out.

1 minute ago, mikat said:

Cloud9 & Virtus.Pro

my friend loves virtus pro and thinks they are unbeatable... how mistaken he is

1 minute ago, thegoogler said:

my friend loves virtus pro and thinks they are unbeatable... how mistaken he is

That comeback at third part was me praying.

Astralis entered "Godmode"

2 minutes ago, Xreldo said:

1,Astralis didn't expect them to win the tournament.

2. What ever is ScreaM playing because he is no longer G2 but now Envyus he needs to sort it out.

didn't australis win the last tournament, they surely can't win the next one.

Just now, thegoogler said:

didn't australis win the last tournament, they surely can't win the next one.

It doesn't matter if they win I still like the team.

Just now, Xreldo said:

It doesn't matter if they win I still like the team.

yeah they a good team

5 minutes ago, thegoogler said:

yeah they a good team

dupreeh is a meme

dev1ce is the poster boy

gla1ve is the skill

kherj is replacible until he gets a normal/number name

and Xyp9x well without xyp9x there is no astralis

Na Vi and SK Gaming cause of CS 1.6 era.

On 13/03/2017 at 9:04 PM, thegoogler said:

Virtus.Pro

Previously it was NiP, till they crashed out and just generally fell off after ESEA S15.

I didn't really have a favourite team, it was always the team that was best at the time, Fnatic, SK, LDLC/NV and so on. 

However, I always have a great liking for the French players, namely Shox.

So I would say despite my constant jumping between favourite teams, any of the top french teams will probably be my defacto favourite, that being G2 and Nv at the moment.

I def want G2 to do well, supposed god team with shox, kenny and nbk, but they are shitting the bed at the moment so I am pretty disappointed. Nv is alright but the names on there don't really appeal to me as much as G2's roster.

What?

• 2 weeks later...

North (CajunBurger) and Faze (Carrygan) ;) 

My history for favourite teams: Diggy, TSM, Astralis, Astralis+Diggy, Diggy+Faze and finally North+Faze.

My history for favourite players: CajunB+Xyp9x, Xyp9x+Dup Dup and finally Cajunb+Karrigan

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

• 1 month later...
On 3/15/2017 at 6:33 AM, SlayerL0rd said:

Previously it was NiP, till they crashed out and just generally fell off after ESEA S15.

I didn't really have a favourite team, it was always the team that was best at the time, Fnatic, SK, LDLC/NV and so on. 

However, I always have a great liking for the French players, namely Shox.

So I would say despite my constant jumping between favourite teams, any of the top french teams will probably be my defacto favourite, that being G2 and Nv at the moment.

I def want G2 to do well, supposed god team with shox, kenny and nbk, but they are shitting the bed at the moment so I am pretty disappointed. Nv is alright but the names on there don't really appeal to me as much as G2's roster.

This is a joke right? Shitting the bed is a big overstatement. As i G2 fan i follow everything and read every article/interview. And they stated, they didn't want to be on top form right from the start as that would just result in a fail eventually. They are taking the VP tactic as they called it. They want to build a long time roster with these players and get better over time. And they are for sure. Yea for the big names they have they're taking this a bit to slow. But they are improving by the day for sure. They started out as absolute dogshitt and went 1-8 in ESL. They made a comeback to 16-10 and went second. They recently won a tournament (Low Tier 2 - High Tier 3) But they showed some great teamplay and skills. They have yet to prove themselves against Tier 1 teams on LAN's but atm they're doing great if you ask me. considering their goals and approach. They said they're very happy with the results so far themselves and planning on hitting their peak at the next major in June. 

15 hours ago, p.klokgieter said:

This is a joke right? Shitting the bed is a big overstatement. As i G2 fan i follow everything and read every article/interview. And they stated, they didn't want to be on top form right from the start as that would just result in a fail eventually. They are taking the VP tactic as they called it. They want to build a long time roster with these players and get better over time. And they are for sure. Yea for the big names they have they're taking this a bit to slow. But they are improving by the day for sure. They started out as absolute dogshitt and went 1-8 in ESL. They made a comeback to 16-10 and went second. They recently won a tournament (Low Tier 2 - High Tier 3) But they showed some great teamplay and skills. They have yet to prove themselves against Tier 1 teams on LAN's but atm they're doing great if you ask me. considering their goals and approach. They said they're very happy with the results so far themselves and planning on hitting their peak at the next major in June. 

Look at the date of the post buddy. This was posted after they lost to Nv on Cache where Scream went insane. If you follow the french teams enough especially back when VeryGames were playing you would know that the general trend of a top tier french shuffle would always result in the strongest team out of that shuffle going off and easily becoming a top 3 team. Look at when VG were always getting close to NiP with that lineup being with KennyS. The switched out Kenny for Shox and became the top team for months beating NiP on multiple occasions when NiP were the team to beat. Similar story when LDLC was shuffled and formed with NBK, shox, happy, kio and smithzz, they came out full force and practically instantly took the rank 2 spot in the world leading up to the DH winter Major where they eventually won.

Now all this "french shuffle honeymoon period" per say has never been done with two of the best french players in one team, that being Shox and Kenny. When G2 announced that shox and kenny were in a team together, you know what everyone who has ever followed the french scene is going to expect. Maybe if the players around them were mid tier players then I would say the will not hit the ground running and performance of the team will take time. However this is clearly not the case. NBK, Apex and Body are their surrounding players, with NBK and Apex both legendary players and Body continuously getting better and better. Why would I not expect them to roll over everyone? Not only did they not do that, they lost in absurd fashion to Nv. I'm not nearly good enough to judge their style and play but a loss to Nv who is also new with so much less star firepower is quite the joke.

As of right now, they are getting back into form. In fact, right now is where they should have been when just formed. Now G2 is looking incredibly scary and rightly so. It's good that they don't follow the trend of french "super teams" where when a lineup doesn't hit world no 1 status they just shuffle again.  

What?

2 minutes ago, SlayerL0rd said:

Look at the date of the post buddy. This was posted after they lost to Nv on Cache where Scream went insane. If you follow the french teams enough especially back when VeryGames were playing you would know that the general trend of a top tier french shuffle would always result in the strongest team out of that shuffle going off and easily becoming a top 3 team. Look at when VG were always getting close to NiP with that lineup being with KennyS. The switched out Kenny for Shox and became the top team for months beating NiP on multiple occasions when NiP were the team to beat. Similar story when LDLC was shuffled and formed with NBK, shox, happy, kio and smithzz, they came out full force and practically instantly took the rank 2 spot in the world leading up to the DH winter Major where they eventually won.

Now all this "french shuffle honeymoon period" per say has never been done with two of the best french players in one team, that being Shox and Kenny. When G2 announced that shox and kenny were in a team together, you know what everyone who has ever followed the french scene is going to expect. Maybe if the players around them were mid tier players then I would say the will not hit the ground running and performance of the team will take time. However this is clearly not the case. NBK, Apex and Body are their surrounding players, with NBK and Apex both legendary players and Body continuously getting better and better. Why would I not expect them to roll over everyone? Not only did they not do that, they lost in absurd fashion to Nv. I'm not nearly good enough to judge their style and play but a loss to Nv who is also new with so much less star firepower is quite the joke.

As of right now, they are getting back into form. In fact, right now is where they should have been when just formed. Now G2 is looking incredibly scary and rightly so. It's good that they don't follow the trend of french "super teams" where when a lineup doesn't hit world no 1 status they just shuffle again.  

The post date is my bad, somehow i saw 15 may instead of march. So now i do understand you a lot better. Still i don't agree with the first part you said. Yea they lost to envy, but if that's your only argument as of why they under performed than that makes no sense at all. (For the record, they did under perform at the start so i agree, you're reasoning is just odd) Since they won from envy 2 days before that with like 16-3 & 16-5 or so. That 1 game they lost so hard was just scream going nuts. Of course i can't deny and must agree with you they under performed at the start. (again is saw the wrong post date). But yea as i said, they did wanted to take a different approach. And true, they're looking very scary atm. Although they do make a lot of mistakes. But especially for a french team they're showing great teamwork.

As of the whole superteam thing, that's just plain stupid. Yea they have 5 incredible players with great talent. But they never called themselves the superteam, and although i understand why people call them that, it's still stupid. Just leave them to play and decide what they are themselves. As of now, the future looks bright for them. 

I am a very old school Counter-Strike 1.6 player and used to play on a team with jdm so I usually cheer for whatever team he is on (right now it is Liquid). I also watch a lot of Cloud9 games because n0thing is another player I recognize and I like it when people spam "1.6" in the chat whenever he gets good frags xD

As of right now ? Definitely Astralis. 

And probably Cloud9 for NA.

Spoiler

Faze and G2

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

9 hours ago, HungryHamster said:

I am a very old school Counter-Strike 1.6 player and used to play on a team with jdm so I usually cheer for whatever team he is on (right now it is Liquid). I also watch a lot of Cloud9 games because n0thing is another player I recognize and I like it when people spam "1.6" in the chat whenever he gets good frags xD

Thats amazing how you played on the same team as a pro, i wish i could do that and get out of LE:D

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

NiP, Cloud9 and Natus Vincere at the moment.

Temporary using a Dell Inspiron 14" laptop:

CPU: Intel Core i5 6200U | Memory: 8GB DDR3 | GPU: AMD R5 M315 2GB  | Storage: Western Digital 1TB 5400RPM

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k | Motherboard: Asrock H61M-DGS | Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 | GPU: MSI GTX 650Ti Boost 2GB | Case: NZXT Source 210 | Storage: Samsung 1TB HDD | PSU: Seasonic X-Series 650W