Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey there!

I'm looking for someone with a Sandy-E CPU that I could utilize to update the BIOS on a MB so that it can run IVY-E. I'll find some kind of reward for you :) 

Also, those locals reading; PAX tickets just went on sale, last year they sold out pretty damn quickly, so get on it! 

Thanks guys! 

u want my cpu ? whut

u want my cpu ? whut

He is asking for someone that is in the Melbourne area with an Intel Core i7 Sandy Bridge E CPU to lend it to him so he can do the BIOS update on his motherboard to be able to use it with an Intel Core i7 Ivy Bridge E processor.

The Desktops

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X | RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | Storage: 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x1TB HDD | GPU: GTX 1080 Strix O8G | Cooling: 2x240mm AIO + NZXT Kraken G12 | Case: Cooler Master NR600 | PSU: EVGA GS 550W

Secondary Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K | RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-2400 | Motherboard: ASUS Z270E Strix | Storage: 256GB Crucial MX100 + 1.2TB Fusion ioDrive2 SSD (Windows) | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black (2x EK Vardar Furious 3000) | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | PSU: Corsair CX550M

Hooptie: CPU: Intel Xeon E5645 | RAM: 12GB (3x4GB) DDR3-1600 | Motherboard: ASUS P6X58D-Premium | Storage: 240GB SanDisk SSD + 500GB HDD | GPU: GTX 970 Strix | Cooling: Reeven Ouranos | Case: NZXT Source 210 | PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M 720W

Oculus Rift CV1: 2x Sensors

The Portables

MacBook Pro (Early 2015, A1502) 13": CPU: Intel Core i5-5257U | RAM: 16GB DDR3-1867 | Storage: 256GB SM0256G SSD | GPU: Intel Iris 6100

Nintendo Switch (Gray, HAC-001) | iPhone XS Max 64GB (Space Grey) | Apple Watch Series 2 (42mm) | AirPods (2nd Generation)

Hey there!

I'm looking for someone with a Sandy-E CPU that I could utilize to update the BIOS on a MB so that it can run IVY-E. I'll find some kind of reward for you :) 

Also, those locals reading; PAX tickets just went on sale, last year they sold out pretty damn quickly, so get on it! 

Thanks guys! 

I don't think anyone will be open to this. Contact your motherboard manufacturer and ask them for:

1. the latest BIOS chip

2. a replacement motherboard with the latest BIOS

What board is it?

The Desktops

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X | RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | Storage: 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x1TB HDD | GPU: GTX 1080 Strix O8G | Cooling: 2x240mm AIO + NZXT Kraken G12 | Case: Cooler Master NR600 | PSU: EVGA GS 550W

Secondary Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K | RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-2400 | Motherboard: ASUS Z270E Strix | Storage: 256GB Crucial MX100 + 1.2TB Fusion ioDrive2 SSD (Windows) | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black (2x EK Vardar Furious 3000) | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | PSU: Corsair CX550M

Hooptie: CPU: Intel Xeon E5645 | RAM: 12GB (3x4GB) DDR3-1600 | Motherboard: ASUS P6X58D-Premium | Storage: 240GB SanDisk SSD + 500GB HDD | GPU: GTX 970 Strix | Cooling: Reeven Ouranos | Case: NZXT Source 210 | PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M 720W

Oculus Rift CV1: 2x Sensors

The Portables

MacBook Pro (Early 2015, A1502) 13": CPU: Intel Core i5-5257U | RAM: 16GB DDR3-1867 | Storage: 256GB SM0256G SSD | GPU: Intel Iris 6100

Nintendo Switch (Gray, HAC-001) | iPhone XS Max 64GB (Space Grey) | Apple Watch Series 2 (42mm) | AirPods (2nd Generation)

He is asking for someone that is in the Melbourne area with an Intel Core i7 Sandy Bridge E CPU to lend it to him so he can do the BIOS update on his motherboard to be able to use it with an Intel Core i7 Ivy Bridge E processor.

OOH!. thanks for clearing that up lmao.

Hey there!

Thanks guys! 

cant you just flash the bios ?

I don't think anyone will be open to this. Contact your motherboard manufacturer and ask them for:

1. the latest BIOS chip

2. a replacement motherboard with the latest BIOS

What board is it?

qft

just ask for an updated chip

Error: 410

Hey there!

Thanks guys! 

sorry only got lga 1155 but go down to a local store that may stock one of these chips most of the time the'll let you borrow one

he has one .

One that is not supported by the board until he flashes it to the new BIOS version with support for that CPU.

But he needs a CPU in the board in the first place so that he can flash.